Who is showing New Zealand v India?

Sachinism

diego, its not only max, its with most of the broadcasters 5- ball overs are a thing of the past, in the T20 game the other night, i witnessed a 4 baller !!! This is getting from bad to worse
it sure is neo cricket frustrates me too much even ten sports, in its limited broadcasts, has managed to give me a headache in the T20 match, what i saw was, the bowler released the ball from his hand, and they gave an ad; then they came back, showed the ball in the feilder's hand, and again went ahead with their advertisements this is a mockery of a cricket broadcast

TV Coverage is piss poor. The other day, after Yusuf hit a 6, Sanga and co were engaged in some discussion on what to do, NEO went to an ad break. The moment Irfan hit the winning 6, they cut to a 5 minute long break! WTF?! I WANT to watch the celebrations and soak in the atmosphere. Thankfully, DD were showing a parallel feed. Neo and others should be taken to consumer court.

I used to feel sad about not being able to watch cricket matches on television. Living in the United States made the task of following live cricket ball by ball very difficult. Now, i pity the people living in India because they have to put up with the sh[itty, ad-filled coverage, whilst i sit back and stream the entire game from a direct feed which has almost no ads whatsoever. Nice.

Coverage wise, i think no one comes close to Directv of USA. No ads nothing. When the over is completed, we are still seeing players talking to each other, bowler taking run up for the new fresh over etc. heck, even when game is over, we see all the celebrations which are never shown in India or any other part of the world. we see all commentators preparing for their presentation, players getting ready to speak to a certain commentator after their good innings or bowling spell etc. some funny stuff which is happening etc.

Sky Sports is awesome when it comes to coverage Feed quality is brilliant, ads come on now and then, but never interrupt the cricket
ya i like there coverage but hate when something interesting is happening Ian war or whoever is the presenter starts talking to ther person who is in studio. they shut off the commentators who are there in the stadium and put their own Audio. and sometimes when there are couple of wickets falling together, they will start put visuals of sky sports studio where we not seeing any glimpse of the ground but are seeing boring Ashish Ray instead whining about something.
ya i like there coverage but hate when something interesting is happening Ian war or whoever is the presenter starts talking to ther person who is in studio. they shut off the commentators who are there in the stadium and put their own Audio. and sometimes when there are couple of wickets falling together' date=' they will start put visuals of sky sports studio where we not seeing any glimpse of the ground but are seeing boring Ashish Ray instead whining about something.[/quote'] Oh man I hate Ashish Ray too soo annoying I rarely watch the studio unless Bob Willis is there and England are getting their asses kicked, he takes the pi$$ out of them so badly
Well, thy didnt show all the games live ... i remember watching the Test matches on delay, they just showed one of the T20 games live Most of the games were on delay !!! They showed em at 1 30 am IST !!!
Oh okay...anyways I watched it on Ustream, but the quality wasnt that gud. There was a parallel series Oz-SA going on and Tony Cozier commented "Australia are fast becoming conteders for the 8th spot".:hysterical: Ian Smith said "It would be nice to have a cup of tea with Healy now".:haha:

I really hoped it would be ESPN-STAR Its sad that STAR lost rights in most countries it had earlier ( WI, SA, NZ). I think its left with only Aus and Eng Set Max is not too bad, atleast the commentators were okish But Neo sports is horrid...and with Arun La & LS, its a nightmare I really hope, these two don't get a VISA ( by any chance) to go to NZ