Future of Indian Fast bowling

rkt.india

why is a 130K bowler being looked down even a 120ish bowler with relentless line and length with swing and variations are very effective - Clark and Bracken 130ish bowler who is currently the world best (IMO) with his seam and variations is Zak If DK can bowl 130ish with the swing (everyone talks abt him), he can be a handful in NZ, rather than the dart joker

why is a 130K bowler being looked down even a 120ish bowler with relentless line and length with swing and variations are very effective - Clark and Bracken 130ish bowler who is currently the world best (IMO) with his seam and variations is Zak If DK can bowl 130ish with the swing (everyone talks abt him), he can be a handful in NZ, rather than the dart joker
I did not put him down dude..infact i rate Kulkarni.
Brackern does not play test. They are good because of their heightsso they get good bounce and bowls good yorkers. They are very experienced to be compared with Kulkarni.
Brackern does not play test. They are good because of their heightsso they get good bounce and bowls good yorkers. They are very experienced to be compared with Kulkarni.
I didnt compare DK with the other two, no way Height does not have anything to do with bowling yorkers I was referring to the conception that faster they bowl, better they are Its not always true
I didnt compare DK with the other two, no way Height does not have anything to do with bowling yorkers I was referring to the conception that faster they bowl, better they are Its not always true
According to the fast bowling physics height plays a big role in fast bowling, a tall fast bowler always gets benefit by his height. U right about being fast or being clever in bolwing, like Shoib AKhtar did against Enlgand in 2006. he was quick but used slower deliveries to good effect and foxed the batsmen and it was looking very comical on tV.
have u seen sudeep tyagi's bowling last season' date='how do u rate him?[/quote'] Yes. I had seen him bowling. And he was evolving that season. Has good pace and movement too. But he wasn't very consistent, which is expected as you gain consistency through experience mostly. The injury to him was a major setback. I hope he comes back soon.
According to the fast bowling physics height plays a big role in fast bowling, a tall fast bowler always gets benefit by his height. U right about being fast or being clever in bolwing, like Shoib AKhtar did against Enlgand in 2006. he was quick but used slower deliveries to good effect and foxed the batsmen and it was looking very comical on tV.
I was talking about Yorkers and height... eg: Waqar Younis, a short man, but a master @ yorkers
Yes. I had seen him bowling. And he was evolving that season. Has good pace and movement too. But he wasn't very consistent' date=' which is expected as you gain consistency through experience mostly. The injury to him was a major setback. I hope he comes back soon.[/quote'] Looking forward to this guy playing for CSK at IPL :two_thumbs_up:
According to the fast bowling physics height plays a big role in fast bowling' date=' a tall fast bowler always gets benefit by his height.[/quote'] Yes, absolutely. The taller you are the longer your wingspan and you can bowl faster as long as you have the flexibility and muscle strength to back it up.
Yes' date=' absolutely. The taller you are the longer your wingspan and you can bowl faster as long as you have the flexibility and muscle strength to back it up.[/quote'] I am working with my brother's bowling right now at 18 he bowls quite quick thats why i study fast bowling science a lot and now trying to make him a good bowler in the next year or so...

I am not very known in coaching, but as i was fast bowler himself for my college team i learnt a lot and studied many international fast bowler's action and approach to bowling, how to use body in bolwing, which muscle give you the power, those things i have learnt after studying about fast bowling, now i am trying to utilize my experience and my knowledge to others especially to my brother who is a lot quicker than me so i decided him to promote further, but here in dehradun we dont have much exposure so its veyr tough get any attention to the players play here, in the last season a fast bowler from Dehradun was named in UP ranji squad but wasnt played any match, that bowler has played with my second brother who himself has been a university cricketer and is a brilliant wicket keeper, his keeping better than diensh kartik and Parthiv patel, but he forced to leave as there was no ranji team of Uttarakhand and UP administration was not intersted to play UK cricketers in the team, but now after IPL came, the reach of cricket is broad and if u have talent show it in IPL club camps they will pick you, but only if you have talent...

^^ Some of the IPL Teams' websites have indicated talent hunt exercises. Here's one from the Kingx XI website: http://www.kingsxipunjab.com/index.php/KXI_News/newsdetail/kings_xi_punjab_academy_calls_young_cricketers_players_to_join

Mohali (Mera Chandigarh): Kings XI Punjab Academy will conduct Open trials for selecting budding cricketers on February 16 and 17 at the PCA stadium. All talented players are invited to join there with their credentials along with two attested photo copies on February 16 at 8 am for registrations.
I think other teams like the like CSK are doing similar talent hunts
Some fascinating background there rkt....thanks for sharing. Hopefully' date=' the advent of IPL will give more opportunities to cricketers. Are there talent scout clubs/camps organized by the franchises?[/quote'] yes KKR picked up 40-50 dom cricketer this year, they will groom them in three groups, u-19, ready to play in next 2 years like u-22, and ready to play now.
^^ Some of the IPL Teams' websites have indicated talent hunt exercises. Here's one from the Kingx XI website: http://www.kingsxipunjab.com/index.php/KXI_News/newsdetail/kings_xi_punjab_academy_calls_young_cricketers_players_to_join I think other teams like the like CSK are doing similar talent hunts
yes KKR picked up 40-50 dom cricketer this year' date=' they will groom them in three groups, u-19, ready to play in next 2 years like u-22, and ready to play now.[/quote'] Wow! Those look like some serious initiatives - my guess is that the IPL franchises and BCCI will start targeting to start a minor league soon with the number of players interested in the game and the amount of investment some of them are doing.