Future of Indian Fast bowling

rkt.india

Kamran Khan - another one to watch out for? He has very slingy left arm action. Only 18 years old and is currently playing for the Rajasthan Royals in the Indian Premier League. Today, bowled a nice yorker to clean up the batsman. Born March 10, 1991, Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh Current age 18 years 32 days Major teams Rajasthan Royals Playing role Bowler Bowling style Left-arm fast-medium

Guest gaurav_indian
Kamran Khan - another one to watch out for? He has very slingy left arm action. Only 18 years old and is currently playing for the Rajasthan Royals in the Indian Premier League. Today, clean bowled a nice yorker to clean up the batsman. Born March 10, 1991, Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh Current age 18 years 32 days Major teams Rajasthan Royals Playing role Bowler Bowling style Left-arm fast-medium
Upload a video.:two_thumbs_up:I missed it.
Kamran Khan - another one to watch out for? He has very slingy left arm action. Only 18 years old and is currently playing for the Rajasthan Royals in the Indian Premier League. Today, bowled a nice yorker to clean up the batsman. Born March 10, 1991, Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh Current age 18 years 32 days Major teams Rajasthan Royals Playing role Bowler Bowling style Left-arm fast-medium
Slingy left arm? Hmmm...that sounds like a first in international cricket. A slingy left arm action would be very effective round the stumps to a right hander I would imagine because it would open up a host of opportunities for leg befores and bowleds.

Well seems like i spoke a bit too soon..i had no idea he was sending it down that quick.If he is 140 plus definitely we should invest in him. Even if his action is suspect i'm sure we can come up a medical condition. And Rkt..LOL his action is nothing like Jeff Thompson mate. His action resembles that of RP Singh.