Cricket Wallpapers - Indian Cricket Fans

ludhianvi

Naah' date=' I just download legal stuff through torrents.:giggle:[/quote'] what is the percentage of legal stuff available in torrents .. 90% of torrent if not more is filled up with illegal stuffs .. I rather use rapidshare account instead of using torrent :dance:

Ludh' date=' would it be possible for you to generate one for 1280x800 ? :pray:[/quote'] I'll try it on the weekend. it may get skewed :tounge_smile: I just resized the jpeg so it may be a little stretched. If it is, then I'll fix it in the psd file over the weekend :D sachinimpnothing1200x80.th.jpg

Here are a few variations in the 1280x800 resolution... Shane here's the wallpaper finally :tounge_smile: Sorry guys about the other requests...regarding Yuvi, RR, and others... I had worked on them about a while ago but then I installed Ubuntu and being the noob that I was, it overwrote my Windows partition :whack: I'll try to make up some new one soon. nothing1bmaroon1280x800.th.jpg nothing1bblue1280x800.th.jpg nothing1bblack1280x800.th.jpg nothing1280x800.th.jpg