Who is hiding Atul Sharma ??? [Answer: Rajasthan Royals]

flamy

Who is hiding Atul Sharma ??? [Answer: Rajasthan Royals]  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe, but even if he does he is learning from moaashwinna about phitnesh

In the second auction we have had RR and CSK go looking for pacers in Shaun Tait(along with several other aussie bowlers) and Flintoff. So i would rule out these two. The tactics of RCB is very surprising..they give away Zaheer for Robin. Atm they have Steyn and Praveen..And even at the auction they didn't really seem all that interested in any of the pacers. If you think they are down on oacers just have a look at Deccan Chargers..they have literally nobody apart from RP.These would front runners for me..if at all somebody has hired him. Also you can't rule out MI as he is from Mumbai. DDR and KKR again i'm a bit skeptical.Same with Kings XI Punjab.

In the second auction we have had RR and CSK go looking for pacers in Shaun Tait(along with several other aussie bowlers) and Flintoff. So i would rule out these two. The tactics of RCB is very surprising..they give away Zaheer for Robin. Atm they have Steyn and Praveen..And even at the auction they didn't really seem all that interested in any of the pacers. If you think they are down on oacers just have a look at Deccan Chargers..they have literally nobody apart from RP.These would front runners for me..if at all somebody has hired him. Also you can't rule out MI as he is from Mumbai. DDR and KKR again i'm a bit skeptical.Same with Kings XI Punjab.
They have signed Ryan Haris who bowls at 90 miles/hour from Autralia