flamy

Who is hiding Atul Sharma ??? [Answer: Rajasthan Royals]  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe, but even if he does he is learning from moaashwinna about phitnesh

Guest Hiten.
homo alert!!
Saale... if that is actually him, then India will have their first physically fit (from the looks) player. Most of our players carry a huge tummy :giggle:

While we're talking of Rajasthan Royals, what do people think their starting XI should be... Mine is... 1. Graeme Smith 2. Swapnil Asnodkar 3. Shane Watson/Tyron Henderson 4. Yusuf Pathan 5. Niraj Patel 6. Ravindra Jadeja 7. Mahesh Rawat/Naman Ojha 8. Shane Warne © 9. Shaun Tait 10. Siddharth Trivedi/Atul Sharma/Munaf Patel 11. Siddharth Trivedi/Atul Sharma/Munaf Patel

I cant believe this is actually happening. Imagine the first match Rajasthan Royals play, some nondescript, unknown bowler called Atul Sharma stands at the top of his mark, runs in and bowls his first ball at 92-93 mph....:omg:

Still can't get excited till we actually see him. Can't remember the amount of times we've heard for a phassst bowler for India and they usually turn out to be trundlers
I don't care what anyone says, VRV Singh is rapiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid

I cant believe this is actually happening. Imagine the first match Rajasthan Royals play, some nondescript, unknown bowler called Atul Sharma stands at the top of his mark, runs in and bowls his first ball at 92-93 mph....:omg:
and its a wide, 5 byes to start the over....

Guest Hiten.
What if he is a spinner :omg::hysterical:

And Shaun Tait bowling with same speed from the other end, it will be a great bowling attack for Rajasthan royals with watson, trivedi and warne the rest bowlers. I think dadaji to bahar aaraam karenge.