What was your favourite game of IPL 2008

Sachinism

1) Jayasuriya killing CSK...that shut HariSampath's trash for a while. 2) Kings XI vs MI ...MI lost by 1 run. UV did a 'jonty' to help Punjab sneak a thriller. UV shat his pants because of the booing from ever hostile Wankhede crowd :D 3) BRC vs KKR 1st game. Brendon...enough said

Given the 5 hr odd time difference between India and Australia (Adelaide), you actually found the result a good two hours before the match was broadcast I would check which match was interesting, than watch that on channel 10 at ........ 1:00 A.M.
most games were live on Ten HD .. u better get a digital set top box for the next season. Costs $30 from Aldi

Frankly, can't remember much except Shane Warne and Mishra coming up with some lovely spells of wrist spin in a format designed to kill wrist spin. Yeah, the final was quite fun.
Purist pundit ne bhi T20 follow kiya tha :omg: dhongi baba :P

:laugh::laugh: I was quite regular in posting during the IPL.
Shwetabh, Salil - CHECK! Only prey left is our doctor babu. I hope RD scores 30 (120) and BRC still manage to win it .. phir toh Dhondy saheb bhi IPL follow karenge B->

Delhi defeating Mumbai at Delhi was a great one. then there was the fantastic Punjab defeated Mumbai at Mumbai by 1 run. Amazing run out by Yuvi at a pressure and crucial situation
But Mumbai defeated Delhi @ Home, i think it was a day game, i missed the tickets for thou

But Mumbai defeated Delhi @ Home' date=' i think it was a day game, i missed the tickets for thou[/quote'] arey bhaiya there were 2 games. One home and one away for each so Delhi-Mumbai played one in Delhi and one in Mumbai. the one at mumbai wasn't that interesting. One at Delhi was a thriller without any doubt

arey bhaiya there were 2 games. One home and one away for each so Delhi-Mumbai played one in Delhi and one in Mumbai. the one at mumbai wasn't that interesting. One at Delhi was a thriller without any doubt
Tics u thnk im a illiterate IPL buff or an impure Indian to miss that !!! :giggle: