Eng in WI, 2009 : man it continues to happen in Windies...

Cricketics

And who says test cricket is boring
Only the idiots who demand that every game must have a result, even if it comes down to a bowl out or a super over (prize for the most ridiculous idea applied to cricket?), and think that games that last several days and span so many hours with batsmen just grafting and protecting their wickets are boring.
Shwetabh.
:haha::haha: on the topic..yes the windies are managing to produce these great escapes time and again..i remember our test match where Sree bowled the last over and i was absolutely gutted wen the umipre dint give Corey Collymore out to that lbw appeal from Sree..that was one helluva test match
:haha::haha: on the topic..yes the windies are managing to produce these great escapes time and again..i remember our test match where Sree bowled the last over and i was absolutely gutted wen the umipre dint give Corey Collymore out to that lbw appeal from Sree..that was one helluva test match
Tense situation...Sreesanth ran upto the bowling crease, and then did not bowl the delivery - such was the tension. Good escape for WI that.
stop complaining I remember that Pakistan game vs England where most of the wickets Pakistan got were off no-balls terrible umpiring to miss every single one but on point, that must have been a real nail-biter
that game was played in England and it was Bird who screwed up. The WI game was different because it was one by WI umpires and that's where I have the problem. In fact i recall one of the umpire saying after the game that he feared crowd invasion and therefore, did not want to give an unpopular decision.
that game was played in England and it was Bird who screwed up. The WI game was different because it was one by WI umpires and that's where I have the problem. In fact i recall one of the umpire saying after the game that he feared crowd invasion and therefore, did not want to give an unpopular decision.
wow shocking hope some action was taken against him