Mood Variations - IND/NZ

Rajiv

I am noticing India being way c.o.c.k.y and that is obvious from the batting but NZ commentary almost seems b.i.t.ch.y. I am not sure why the kiwi comm mentioned the shoes incident from last time, and the recent tour in auz has helped gained that oomph Whats ur take

Ind batsmen had a terrific start, but this is a new tour, new pitch conditions - and they just went too aggressive and it was suicidal. In the end had we batted a bit more sensibly probably 185+ score would have been obtained. Sehwag is Sehwag attacks everything all the time, but the rest of the batsmen should have played a bit more sensibly and built up to a major assault in last 5-7 overs with wickets in hand.

it's fine man. can't pick on small things. Even our commentators say. just like how Ravi said now, that after 2 you get hit with 2 sixes, you might see every small chance as a dismissal. he said in jest and in decent way, but it can look ugly to others too. i don't think we should pick too much on small things. i like nz commentry though. That Ian smith guy is ideal for 2020

Simon Doull and Ian Smith are being very nice to India. Richardson has been OK. Martin Crowe cannot stop praising the Indian hitting. This commentary is miles better than the Aussies ones you get. The two close LBWs were not even talked much. They both must have been out.