2 T20 losses and the wrist slitters r out having a field day

zubinpepsi

:listen_dawg:I AGREE DID U WATCH AAJ TAK?they ran a full half an hour show with a jyotish about this new kit is unlucky.he suggested players to keep hankies in thier pockets in the match:hysterical:
hahaha OMG they are worse than Star News Aaj Taks broadcast is rubbish in the UK, so don't watch it
pls all of ya wrist slitters STFU for once.... yea we lost 2 T20s... Big deal eeh??? I guess we need to make some changes we wud be alright n back to winning.. Changes T20 1. Make Viru captain and kick MSD out of the team.. KKD is a good form and hes hitting well.. 2.Kick Irfan out and bring in Praveen Kumar.. Irfan should be nowhere near indian team.. he should be sent back to India and ask him to play only in galli cricket.. 3.Stop playing Ishant in T20s.. only one of Zak and Ishant shud be playing T20s.. ODI 1.Keep MSD as captain.. we can afford to keep his tuk tuk dravidlike batting in this format.. 2.I have doubts about Yusuf , i guess he willl trun out to be another subcontinent track bully like our Kaptaan saab Tests 1.MSD should be kicked out of the test team, as this tour will show him what a FTB he is.. his away avg will further go down notwithstanding an already poor avg he has in tests.. 2. This should b dravid's last test series.. enough is enough.. yea you were one of the good batsmen india had.. but now u plainly suck.. simple get the feck out.. 3.someone shud slap the shanthi and ask him cut the drambaazi n to focus on cricket (esp.Test cricket) and last wheres my boy RP Swing?? :((
Every loss is a loss and an action should be required to improve. Not sure it has to be drastic but I think its ok to question. I agree with MSD's batting and he never impressed me on away games.
wats wrong with this team sehwag gambhir raina yuvraj dhoni jadeja irfan bhajji PK zak ishant
Well specifically, you've got three swing bowlers there, and after 11 overs or so typically there isn't much swing left in the kookaburra so you'll have about 20 overs from two swing bowlers at medium-fast pace with no swing and all boundaries.
Well specifically' date=' you've got three swing bowlers there, and after 11 overs or so typically there isn't much swing left in the kookaburra so you'll have about 20 overs from two swing bowlers at medium-fast pace with no swing and all boundaries.[/quote'] ZAK can adjust n bowl with the older bowl too.he ishant are more hit the deck type of bowlers.PK n irfan can share the new ball.also we need Zak for death overs
ZAK can adjust n bowl with the older bowl too.he ishant are more hit the deck type of bowlers.PK n irfan can share the new ball.also we need Zak for death overs
So you want to take our best strike bowlers away from the new ball. Uhm, yeah, maybe we can send in the tail enders to bat first so the openers don't have to face the new ball! :haha:
So you want to take our best strike bowlers away from the new ball. Uhm, yeah, maybe we can send in the tail enders to bat first so the openers don't have to face the new ball! :haha:
the best strike bowlers can bowl after 5-6 overs.if they r really good n they r good,they will be fine. but the only chance for irfan n IKP is the new ball. u have to give them the best chance
pls all of ya wrist slitters STFU for once.... yea we lost 2 T20s... Big deal eeh??? I guess we need to make some changes we wud be alright n back to winning.. Changes T20 1. Make Viru captain and kick MSD out of the team.. KKD is a good form and hes hitting well.. 2.Kick Irfan out and bring in Praveen Kumar.. Irfan should be nowhere near indian team.. he should be sent back to India and ask him to play only in galli cricket.. 3.Stop playing Ishant in T20s.. only one of Zak and Ishant shud be playing T20s.. ODI 1.Keep MSD as captain.. we can afford to keep his tuk tuk dravidlike batting in this format.. 2.I have doubts about Yusuf , i guess he willl trun out to be another subcontinent track bully like our Kaptaan saab Tests 1.MSD should be kicked out of the test team, as this tour will show him what a FTB he is.. his away avg will further go down notwithstanding an already poor avg he has in tests.. 2. This should b dravid's last test series.. enough is enough.. yea you were one of the good batsmen india had.. but now u plainly suck.. simple get the feck out.. 3.someone shud slap the shanthi and ask him cut the drambaazi n to focus on cricket (esp.Test cricket) and last wheres my boy RP Swing?? :((
We lose 2 T20s and you have changes laid out for ODI and tests ?