2 T20 losses and the wrist slitters r out having a field day

zubinpepsi

pls all of ya wrist slitters STFU for once.... yea we lost 2 T20s... Big deal eeh??? I guess we need to make some changes we wud be alright n back to winning.. Changes T20 1. Make Viru captain and kick MSD out of the team.. KKD is a good form and hes hitting well.. 2.Kick Irfan out and bring in Praveen Kumar.. Irfan should be nowhere near indian team.. he should be sent back to India and ask him to play only in galli cricket.. 3.Stop playing Ishant in T20s.. only one of Zak and Ishant shud be playing T20s.. ODI 1.Keep MSD as captain.. we can afford to keep his tuk tuk dravidlike batting in this format.. 2.I have doubts about Yusuf , i guess he willl trun out to be another subcontinent track bully like our Kaptaan saab Tests 1.MSD should be kicked out of the test team, as this tour will show him what a FTB he is.. his away avg will further go down notwithstanding an already poor avg he has in tests.. 2. This should b dravid's last test series.. enough is enough.. yea you were one of the good batsmen india had.. but now u plainly suck.. simple get the feck out.. 3.someone shud slap the shanthi and ask him cut the drambaazi n to focus on cricket (esp.Test cricket) and last wheres my boy RP Swing?? :((

I don't see Dhoni going anywhere from the T20 squad seeing as the next international game we play will be at the T20 WC in England. His batting has become a serious liability. He is in danger of becoming the Mike Brearley of India in T20. In ODIs, his batting is still stellar and in tests, he's just started to captain.

I think it is not the 2 games lost iin a row that hurt but India still not able to get the better of NZ in NZ hurts. Although the game was quite close Indian top order and the bowlers are not hitting the straps. In Twenty20s India is struggling to carry on and post over 175 runs. Sehwag and Gambhir are such a key cog of this Indian unit. Once they both are gone it doesn't seem that very flashy. Oh BTW I still can't believe they left out RP Singh for this tour. He was extremely good in Australia and England. How can one ignore his bowling efforts overseas?

pls all of ya wrist slitters STFU for once.... yea we lost 2 T20s... Big deal eeh??? I guess we need to make some changes we wud be alright n back to winning.. Changes T20 1. Make Viru captain and kick MSD out of the team.. KKD is a good form and hes hitting well.. 2.Kick Irfan out and bring in Praveen Kumar.. Irfan should be nowhere near indian team.. he should be sent back to India and ask him to play only in galli cricket.. 3.Stop playing Ishant in T20s.. only one of Zak and Ishant shud be playing T20s.. ODI 1.Keep MSD as captain.. we can afford to keep his tuk tuk dravidlike batting in this format.. 2.I have doubts about Yusuf , i guess he willl trun out to be another subcontinent track bully like our Kaptaan saab Tests 1.MSD should be kicked out of the test team, as this tour will show him what a FTB he is.. his away avg will further go down notwithstanding an already poor avg he has in tests.. 2. This should b dravid's last test series.. enough is enough.. yea you were one of the good batsmen india had.. but now u plainly suck.. simple get the feck out.. 3.someone shud slap the shanthi and ask him cut the drambaazi n to focus on cricket (esp.Test cricket) and last wheres my boy RP Swing?? :((
agree with everything except a) "that Dravid was a good batsman"...He was a great batsman...Its another matter that he should have been dropped 2-3 series ago. b) "MSD should be dropped from tests"...Keeping matters in tests and his keeping is much better than **'s and KKD's. On the other hand both ** and KKD can keep well when seamers are on. Now that Kumble has retired maybe these guys can get a look in. But MSD deserves to be the keeper for the next couple of series. Also somebody started a thread on dropping these itsy bitsy cricketers...completely agree with that. Y Pathan doesnt belong in ODIs...even in T20s he might be more of a miss than a hit...T20 WCup would be the best judge.

We are getting to realize that we havent come a long way as far as bowling is concerned. We have a good new ball pair and a decent spinner. One of them is injured and we are so badly exposed. Now if Ishant does not play the ODIs, we are gonna lose the series. As far as these two losses are concerned, I am not much worried. We needed some practice matches to get accustomed....didnt we?

We are getting to realize that we havent come a long way as far as bowling is concerned. We have a good new ball pair and a decent spinner. One of them is injured and we are so badly exposed. Now if Ishant does not play the ODIs, we are gonna lose the series. As far as these two losses are concerned, I am not much worried. We needed some practice matches to get accustomed....didnt we?
SRT will be a big bonus in ODIs. Without him the prospect of losing was surely there. With him we should win if we get our selections right.

Ok, everyone take a deep breathe, exhale and relax. Yes it was a tough loss, but in T20 cricket it happens. There's so much luck involved in this format of the game. Take for example Pathan bowling his first over where he was beating the batsmen with swing, he bowled better there than he had all year long and he got no wickets in that first over. Compare it when he bowled a wide long hop that deserved a boundary but got a wicket when Oram edged it to Dhoni. Same with Ishant who was beating McCullum in his first over with good seam bowling, got an outside edge, and inside edge and both went for boundaries. Overall I'm happy that the team got good preperation on the conditions as I was looking at these matches as warm up games. Our spinners look sharp (Bhajji, Jadeja), the bowlers look good, even Pathan finding his swing in today's match. Now all we need is for the batsmen in the top order to settle down and get some runs. It should be a great ODI series.

changes required - 20/20 - kick out dhoni & make gambhir captain. dinesh kartik should become the wicket-keeper odis - kick out quota-players like rohit sharma & select the team on merit tests - get in pravin kumar in the team kick out dravid & get in some youngster

i dont think its our bowlers fault-some horrible and uncharacteristic batting let us down.what was gambhir trying to prove in both matches?.too many bowlers selected was also the problem.for the world cup uthappa is a must .we dont need so many bolwers in a t20 match but 6 batsmen are a must otherwise the run rate will go way down if we lose wickets.

i dont think its our bowlers fault-some horrible and uncharacteristic batting let us down.what was gambhir trying to prove in both matches?.too many bowlers selected was also the problem.for the world cup uthappa is a must .we dont need so many bolwers in a t20 match but 6 batsmen are a must otherwise the run rate will go way down if we lose wickets.
TOO MANY BOWLERS???????? we only played 4 bowlers in 1st game n 5 in this one.n jadeja n irfan are allrounders
i would play a genuine batsman in uthappa or rohit .we dont need more than 1 or 2 all-rounder in the team.we had 3 in the game which is overkill.
both pathan n jadeja did wat rohit or robin would have done with the bat.n yusuf is not an allrounder,he is a proper batsman who can bowl
i would play a genuine batsman in uthappa or rohit .we dont need more than 1 or 2 all-rounder in the team.we had 3 in the game which is overkill.
I agree with you. Regardless of who plays we can't take more that two swing bowlers because the ball isn't going to swing usually after 11 overs. We've got one fast seam bowler in Ishant. Then two spinners, Bhajji plus whoever. Having both Jadeja and Y Pathan is overkill but maybe they though Pathan's batting is good enough on it's own to have him selected. I don't know, it's difficult to look at selection in a format like T20 where luck plays a big part.
I say change the kit' date=' dark blue is bad luck :D[/quote'] :listen_dawg:I AGREE DID U WATCH AAJ TAK?they ran a full half an hour show with a jyotish about this new kit is unlucky.he suggested players to keep hankies in thier pockets in the match:hysterical:

the problem is momentum in the t20 game.without a good start we flounder.i was hoping gambhir would be the anchor but he he looks so out of it right now.we need someone to take the anchor role .i would just send dhoni at one down.he is not the hitter anymore-it would solve some of our problems.the batting is not settled at the moment in the t20 with defined roles for batsmen.we rely heavily on good starts by our openers . i would really consider sending dhoni up the order.