The Vegetarians/Vegans of ICF

Cricketics

So you're no different ? Agreed ? Here's an experiment: Since the vegetarian diet is so damn pathetic that "its difficult to eat, forget about filling tummy" & "it tastes 200 times better", you should remove all plant based ingredients in your dishes, includes the spices, herbs, ginger, garlic, lime, onions, rice, bread/roti the lot. I'll stick to my plant based diet, will give up milk, I can live on soy drinks no problem. Tell me how well your pure non-veg experience goes :nice:
Do not generalize. I never stated anything such as 'Non-veg is 200 times better than Veg' and what not. Matter of fact, I do eat veg but I prefer meat and fish over it. :dontknow: I agree meat/fish needs the veggie items to jazz it up but the actual essence of that dish lies in the meat.

Any peer-reviewed science backing this up? Specifically what cooking methods and what nutrients are we talking about here?
A study performed by Dr. Colin Campbell (Forks Over Knives) Okinawan and Sardinian diets and research have proved that fresh veggies alongwith a little meat and wine helps in longevity. Methods of cooking are steaming, blanching and boiling for not for more than 3 minutes (esp. leafy veggies) or eating raw.

Beef :puke: there was this phase when I wanted to become a muscle-head when I was a teen,so I wanted to start eating Kalyani Biryani(Beef Biryani for Hyderabadis). The first day I took the parcel home,I found a leg piece and the bone was so big and dense,Who knows it could have been anything :fear:,I threw up and that was it for me.
Who gave you a leg piece of beef? :WTF:

On top of the amount of meat you guys eat? God damn. Doesn't it create some sort of chemical imbalance in your stomach?Geez that's a lot
Two glasses of milk everyday and almost chicken everyday :dontknow: and goggle suggest cancer when i type "milk causes" http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/cancer-help/about-cancer/cancer-questions/does-milk-cause-cancer

Leg piece of beef in a Biryani? Suitcase mein pack kar ke di thi kya biryani? :dontknow: Milk causes cancer. :confused:

Here's an experiment: Since the vegetarian diet is so damn pathetic that "its difficult to eat' date=' forget about filling tummy" & "it tastes 200 times better", you should remove all plant based ingredients in your dishes, includes the spices, herbs, ginger, garlic, lime, onions, rice, bread/roti the lot. [/quote'] Not to be pedantic, but there is one particular pure non vegetarian food, which I would prefer over any vegetarian food - Sushi grade fish. Yeah even without the sea weed, rice, soy sauce, ginger, and wasabi.

there are some studies saying that milk decreases cancer risk. I don't know what goes on in these.
If eating meat is bad, so is consuming excessive milk. It all contains animal protein and fat which are not excatly the best for you. Off course nobody wants to live for a 100 years.