Dhoni's knock today

dhoni shud have sent gautam @ no. 3 cuz he is one player who can deal very well and it will be an asset in the tests as hes an opener.....so i think that dhoni shud have sent him. yuvrajs runout was unfortunate.....dhoni knew dat yuvraj is not well with his knee....so he shud not have pushed yuvi for a second cuz he is not quick enuff..... dhoni took a lot of time to get going but afterwards fortunately fo india aina fired and blazed otherwise india wud have struggled to get 220.....cuz dhoni is not the older dhoni who cud smack the bowler wenever he likes....he has struggled to time his strokes well.....he shud have been hitting sum shots over the ropes since it was a amall ground but he didnt....cuz hes not the older dhoni....he came just to build a reputation that it was a captains knock.....but i was not at all impressed with that knock he does this for his personal average and his personal records but he sud come @ no. 3 everytime when india has got a poor start or the wicket is not a gud batting wicket and play a gud innings and then i will clap applaud and say dat it was a captains innings on the whole it was an ok innings and he did not deserve the man of the match awaard....it shud have been rainas or sehwags

Abbe kaisa ******* hai yeh..khud hi post ke baad post maare jaa raha hai. highly trained bot ? Social experiment ? I am becoming a conspi-racist.
We'll wait and see next games when either Dhoni or Gambhir the lone sheet anchors get our cheaply. I'd like to see the others step up to the plate. Around Dhoni, 204 runs were scored last game. The only recent memory I have is Yuvi and Sehwag's partnership, other than that, nothing.
It is all to do with expectations. We have to accept the fact that Dhoni is not that blistering long-haired swashbuckler who would wallop the ball to all parts of the ground. He has taken it upon himself to be the anchor/guide and finisher for this team. And he has become a very important cog playing that role for us.
THANK YOU!
A lot of Dhoni bhakts have derided Dravid/SRT/ganguly for playing similar knocks. It's just payback time.
Thats a dumb statement. The man has been India's #1 matchwinner, and moreover, I don't see why there is as reason to criticize. Can you or someone please explain to me why an innings S/R of 94+ of a unbeaten knock is slow?

OK, what would the detractors have done if Dhoni did try to hit out and actually got out and the innings collapsed? Call him selfish. In fact, someone WAS asking him to do exactly that in the match thread. So do these "fans" want India to lose?