Dhoni's knock today

As much I would have liked Raina to get the MOM Dhoni played a captains innings He guided the team towards that total so well Only concern is, he is not able to clear the boundaries...I want the 189* Dhoni back So, i would say, a good to great innings

Above average...If Raina hadnt played that knock we might have lost this...Also didnt like the fact that he promoted himself...Call me a hater but somehow I dont like the fact that he thinks too much about himself than the team.

Above average...If Raina hadnt played that knock we might have lost this...Also didnt like the fact that he promoted himself...Call me a hater but somehow I dont like the fact that he thinks too much about himself than the team.
exactly my thoughts.. Dhoni dint deserve MOM.... i mean i wud still prefe Gambhir to come 1 down..Dhoni was jus crap in the beginning.. Raina saved dhoni's ass today....
i agree.i have said this before n got bashed for it
it was a poor knock. dhoni never looked to hit 4s & 6s even during the last 2-3 overs
This post is so full of FAIL. From both sides, out of all the batsmen Dhoni hit the 2nd most 4s, and out of all the batsmen only three were able to hit 6's, but yet Dhoni gets the criticism here.

it was a good but a slow knock from MSD.Having promoted himself to no.3 ahead of Gambhir n batted 90 balls,he didnt even score run a ball .certainly not a MOM performance. but no.3 looks rite for him if he is gonna play like this.i hope he makes himself permanent at 3 now.he had tremendous success batting at 3.