Things you do that probably no one else does...

h4te

1. Can't watch Sachin's batting when something special is about to happen or the match is in very tight situation. I'm too afraid of him getting out and sometimes I cover my face with both hands and try to peek through two fingers. :fear: Something like this. face_hands.jpg 2. Whenever I'm walking, I make sure that I don't step on ants or any insect. I never do this intentionally. It's a habit which I was not aware of for long time.

1. Can't watch Sachin's batting when something special is about to happen or the match is in very tight situation. I'm too afraid of him getting out and sometimes I cover my face with both hands and try to peek through two fingers. :fear: Something like this. face_hands.jpg 2. Whenever I'm walking, I make sure that I don't step on ants or any insect. I never do this intentionally. It's a habit which I was not aware of for long time.
Ahimsa ! :two_thumbs_up:

Gr8 thread!! :two_thumbs_up: 1.I talk to myself when I go to sleep, and think abt all the things that happened.I imagine that there is a frnd of mine standing in front of me and narrate to him/her about an interesting incident. 2.My mother tells me I used to eat ants when I was a toddler, and once an ant bit me on the tongue, and I stopped it right then. 3.I used to fear the Aussie team so much when they ruled the cricket world, that whenever they played against us, I prayed fr 5 mins, to request God fr a win. I need to keep the windows open, no matter how cold or hot it is. 4.Whenever there are designs on the floor, I try not to step on the design, rather step in a empty place inside it. 5.I am attached to cricket 90% time in a day in some way or the other.

Gr8 thread!! :two_thumbs_up: 1.I talk to myself when I go to sleep, and think abt all the things that happened.I imagine that there is a frnd of mine standing in front of me and narrate to him/her about an interesting incident. 2.My mother tells me I used to eat ants when I was a toddler, and once an ant bit me on the tongue, and I stopped it right then. 3.I used to fear the Aussie team so much when they ruled the cricket world, that whenever they played against us, I prayed fr 5 mins, to request God fr a win. I need to keep the windows open, no matter how cold or hot it is. 4.Whenever there are designs on the floor, I try not to step on the design, rather step in a empty place inside it. 5.I am attached to cricket 90% time in a day in some way or the other.
:cantstop: I do that in almost all important matches. When I was younger, I used to make promises to the God. Let India win this match, I'll change some of my habits. It's a fair deal. Please, Please, Please. :giggle: During my school days, I had this habit of creating scorecards and fantasizing about cricket matches. Almost all of my notebooks had pages filled with future matches and especially performance of Sachin and Dravid. That included mode of dismissals, who will dismiss batsmen and how. India has won matches by conceding lead of 500 in those fantasies, Sachin has scored 500 runs, Sehwag 500 in single day of a test match and Dravid batted with no 11 batsman whole 5th day to win a match. :--D

Ahimsa ! :two_thumbs_up:
That habit has caused many problems to me. I didn't realize that I walk with my head down most of the time. For many years, I narrowly escaped crashing against cars on busy road. On the other hand, during my college days, when I used to go to class with many other friends I pushed friends away when they were about to step on some ant or insect and this happened on numerous occasions. My guess is that it started when I was a kid and my mom used to tell stories that if you kill any insect, then you'll reborn as same insect in next life and you'll be treated in same way.

That habit has caused many problems to me. I didn't realize that I walk with my head down most of the time. For many years' date= I narrowly escaped crashing against cars on busy road. On the other hand, during my college days, when I used to go to class with many other friends I pushed friends away when they were about to step on some ant or insect and this happened on numerous occasions. My guess is that it started when I was a kid and my mom used to tell stories that if you kill any insect, then you'll reborn as same insect in next life and you'll be treated in same way.
Sir Utha ke Jiyo :P

That habit has caused many problems to me. I didn't realize that I walk with my head down most of the time. For many years' date=' I narrowly escaped crashing against cars on busy road. On the other hand, during my college days, when I used to go to class with many other friends I pushed friends away when they were about to step on some ant or insect and this happened on numerous occasions. My guess is that it started when I was a kid and my mom used to tell stories that if you kill any insect, then you'll reborn as same insect in next life and you'll be treated in same way.[/quote'] Oh thats a little serious, drop the idea, you live for today and not for the next life

Oh thats a little serious' date=' drop the idea, you live for today and not for the next life[/quote'] :haha: It's not deliberate. I have almost got rid of this habit now, but I'm still careful. I never used alarm in my life and I can't sleep after sunrise. I wake up late when it's cloudy morning. :((

That habit has caused many problems to me. I didn't realize that I walk with my head down most of the time. For many years' date=' I narrowly escaped crashing against cars on busy road. On the other hand, during my college days, when I used to go to class with many other friends I pushed friends away when they were about to step on some ant or insect and this happened on numerous occasions. My guess is that it started when I was a kid and my mom used to tell stories that if you kill any insect, then you'll reborn as same insect in next life and you'll be treated in same way.[/quote'] Respect :hatsoff:

1. Sleep under a heavy blanket no matter what the temperature is' date= even in super hot summers. 2. While in a car, if there is a bug mark or any mark on windshield or driver's side window, I manevuer my head/eyes to guide it around the obstacles on the road. 3. I duct-tape covered the built-in camera on my laptop, even though there is no way its turning on by itself and transmitting data... 4. Download 3 hours worth of pr0n, fap for 3 minutes and delete everything. 5. If i have to wake up at 10am, I set 5 alarms starting at 7am. Wake up at 7am, turn off all other alarms, set one for 9:50am. Sleep through it, and wake up at like 2pm or something. 6. I pee on the sides instead of directly in the water to avoid making large sounds. 7. When I'm alone, I talk to myself without realizing I am talking to myself, or I imagine myself in interesting scenarios and narrate the story in someone else's voice to myself.. It gets weird. I am not sure if this is normal. add stuff that you think only you do. will add more when i remember them...
few of these true for me .

That habit has caused many problems to me. I didn't realize that I walk with my head down most of the time. For many years' date=' I narrowly escaped crashing against cars on busy road. On the other hand, during my college days, when I used to go to class with many other friends I pushed friends away when they were about to step on some ant or insect and this happened on numerous occasions. My guess is that it started when I was a kid and my mom used to tell stories that if you kill any insect, then you'll reborn as same insect in next life and you'll be treated in same way.[/quote'] Quite the opposite - when I was kid, I used to squish almost every ant I would see (only when at home). - never thought why, it was almost always instinctive.

Talking of ants, that reminds me of middle school days around august 15 when the whole class would be taken to the city's maidan for P.T./parade practise. We would be forced to sit in the stands under the bright sun. The stands were full of ants and those ****ers would sneak under our shorts and bite where it hurts the most. So one day me and my friend got sick and tired of it. So we decided take revenge. Next day he brought a match box and i got some thread. So we burnt the ****ers and also, we made noose/knots out of the thread and would kill those bastards by tightening the noose and splitting them into two pieces. >