The Chanderpaul Trophy in Florida - Whoz going???

Whoz Coming??? It will be in America's first Cricket stadium. In Florida. The tourname is The Chanderpaul Trophy. Teams from all over USA are taking part. Stadium looks awesome this is going to be a fun tournament. any locals of Florida who are goin to be here watching games. here are some picz from dreamcricket website of the florida cricket stadium lauderhill9.jpglauderhill10.jpglauderhill12.jpg

oh damn' date=' so leagues all over US are not sending a team?? only colleges...:(([/quote'] lol forget colleges. thing is that hardly students would be playing. Most of them would be Alumni's. They just had to name a team so they are naming their local colleges/universities.

crics u knw any good team in Riverside county California state...???i m moving in summer there from toronto and i would like to play there so wondering plus I have played canadaU19 in 2005 so if you knw and contacts plz let me knw...

crics u knw any good team in Riverside county California state...???i m moving in summer there from toronto and i would like to play there so wondering plus I have played canadaU19 in 2005 so if you knw and contacts plz let me knw...
every state has it's own league Guju. Cricket is played all over USA. what city you going to in Cali?? just search on google for a particular league for that very state/city and you should find your answer easily on first search.