BCCI should arrange a ODI series with SA in SA right now!

fineleg

Somehow! :pray: Get it in the schedule now! when we are in hot ODI form, not many months or year later!!! Won't happen, but just a wish :icflove: This is the form we need to be in to have a chance of beating SA in SA and erase the previous humiliation. Red hot form for our ODI team - as Fleming would say it, I excite! if we can get a SA tour

so the only cricket we play after this nz series ends till nov is t20 and 7 ODIs against aus
WTF ???????? Looks kinda crap, the schedule March-April: 3 tests Vs NZ April-May: IPL The whole of June: Champions Trophy in SA September 24-October 5 : T-20 world cup Oct: 7 ODIs Vs Aus in India Nov: 3 tests and 5 ODIs against Lanka in India
arre, i am not saying BCCI will arrange, i am seeing red hot ODI form for last many months, and now i excite, thats why i posted this. Chill :zoomzoom:
I'd be careful about that - its not like South African ODI team is crap - their batsmen + bowlers are much better than NZ, and I think they can beat England in ODIs (despite what the results said the last time around)
I'd be careful about that - its not like South African ODI team is crap - their batsmen + bowlers are much better than NZ' date=' and I think they can beat England in ODIs (despite what the results said the last time around)[/quote'] Oh, I am not underestimating the SAffers. They are a very good unit, and which is why I feel now is the time we have a good chance. Its not a gurantee we will beat them or anything, but it will be a good series to watch.
WTF ???????? Looks kinda crap' date= the schedule March-April: 3 tests Vs NZ April-May: IPL The whole of June: Champions Trophy in SA September 24-October 5 : T-20 world cup Oct: 7 ODIs Vs Aus in India Nov: 3 tests and 5 ODIs against Lanka in India
Yes, its quite an useless schedule and then for Tests we again play Lanka though this time in India!