ICF Superselector Winners:: India vs NZ - 5 ODIs

ICFTeam

Congratulations to the the winners of the following Superselector: India vs NZ - 5 ODIs Here are the India vs NZ - 5 ODIs Superselector Winners and the Prize Payout breakdown:

• SachDan awarded $ICF 2000000
  • cgkpatel awarded $ICF 1885715
  • Master Blaster awarded $ICF 1771430
  • sangrock awarded $ICF 1657145
  • Rajiv awarded $ICF 1542860
  • Shane awarded $ICF 1428575
  • atul awarded $ICF 1314290
  • bunts_11 awarded $ICF 1200005
  • zubinpepsi awarded $ICF 1085720
  • h4te awarded $ICF 971435
  • shwetabh awarded $ICF 857150
  • shawn edwards awarded $ICF 742865
  • rahuliverpool awarded $ICF 628580
  • mhr123 awarded $ICF 514295
  • niceguy_789 awarded $ICF 400010

Please note that the $ICF has been automatically added to the winners' accounts. :icflove:

ICF is better off the lower shwetabh ranks in these things. If prof finishes at spot #51' date=' I can see the top 55 getting cash prizes next time :P[/quote'] Hahaha I noticed that too, was wondering why there were so many winners and then I saw Shwetabh in 11th place :hysterical::hysterical:

wht thehelll .. i add my first time and i was onthe last place.. hehehe ANy body can give me advice how to do that super selector please.. I am not that familiar . I wanted to add my team for IND - NZ test .. Thanks in advance

ICF is better off the lower shwetabh ranks in these things. If prof finishes at spot #51' date=' I can see the top 55 getting cash prizes next time :P[/quote'] I will not sit down and take these kind of allegations lightly - I will log in as EMC and thou shalt have to face my wrath. But seriously, usually there used to be only 60-70 teams so I bumped up the number given there were 100 teams.

Oye yaar top 16 lete... mujhe bhi kuchh chanda mil jata... I had two buggers from NZ team who didn't even get to play in first two games. And GG, ZK were not so good... but after changing my team in the 3rd odi... I came right up... Alaas.... only upto 16th.