Why is love so hard ?

punjabi_khota

oh it gets worse. at least it wasn't your fault. try guilt, really does a number on you. anyway, agree with your previous statement mostly -- real love is beyond most of us...we confuse attachment and neediness for love. p_k, have you seen strogatz's model for love dynamics? S.H. Strogatz, Love affairs and differential equations, Math Mag 61 (1988), p. 35.
Hahaha..I have seen that. :haha::haha:

The upside: No worries about commitment!
There is no upside to that. Its like feeding the psycho. A girl like that, who is ready to lie to everyone who loves her for her own selfish reasons is not to put up with. Who know when the switch in her mind will flip and she either tells her hubby abt me and he seeks revenge on me (noone ever blames the person who cheats) or she separates from him and wants to move in with her crotch fruit into my place.

Zap, How did you find out in the end? And, did you give her a piece of your mind? ('nalla dose kuduthiya?')
She told me. Apparently i didnt care for her much to give her a piece of my mind. We just went out for a week or so more, but thats bcos i wanted to bang her for some more time and then one day just stopped replying to her messages. Meh.......I have dated worse.

She told me. Apparently i didnt care for her much to give her a piece of my mind. We just went out for a week or so more' date= but thats bcos i wanted to bang her for some more time and then one day just stopped replying to her messages. Meh.......I have dated worse.
week or so more? :whatchutalkingabout

week or so more? :eek:
Its more complicated than it sounds. The b**** tricked me. You know the thing when girls ask “promise me you will never get angry” and she does something horrible. You really wanna smack her but cannot cos you just promised and you will look like a bad person to youself. And then you justify not getting angry by reasoning that she really loves you and that’s why she did all the things she did that she did. Yeah, that was it. I am not a ladies’ man and I really didn’t have much experience with women. But I really didn’t care much abt her.

Hey' date=' i went out with a girl for a couple of months before i knew she had a husband and 2 kids....So unless its worse than tht, STFU and get back to your life.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: this happnd to me aswelll..but it took me only weeks.. n i quietly escaped....

because both partners need to adjust .. that adjustment can be difficult especially once the honeymoon period is over
it happens ... once u find the future it will go away ... If u know what I mean Past reminds of the time , emotions , money etc that u wasted and how desperately you want it to work so u dont have to do it all over again .. if its past then there is a reason for it to be your "past"... its better to be sad for a week now than to be unhappy for the rest of your life .. :nice: cheer up !
very true desi... :hatsoff:

Veere gaaneya naal je mann lag jaanda taan gal hi ki si...:winky: Dua is useless right now..but I am good man. :two_thumbs_up:
Oye khote ae ishq-vishq chad te mari gal sun: Tharre di sharab hoye Dhabe da kabab howe Nachda koi shawab howe Dekhda jinu khota Banaya manji te Nawab howe!!! Aish kar khotaya