Pakistans tour of Bangladesh cancelled

Why was it canceled? Because of the recent mutiny in B'desh?
Cuz Bangladesh all of a sudden realized -- that the whole world is kicking Pakis around like a soccer ball -- so why not us. :giggle: Truth be told there are 2 reasons that re floating around for this cancellation 1) Investigations are revealing that Pakis are also involved in that Mutiny and Sheikh Hasina who is a moderate is unlike that Terrorist Right Wing Radical ***** -- Khaleda Zia, wanted to have none of the Paki crap in their country. 2) When Pakis tour -- they will bring in a whole lot of terrorists and with it problems. Might be a combination of the above 2 reasons. Dont forget these Paki animals are not wanted anywhere. Even England which is supposedely hosting the Aus series next year for Pakis -- the media is already crying out -- saying -- with the Pakis -- will come problems and let us not host it. Nobody wants f**kin Animals -- who wants them? They are better off in a zoo.

Bangladesh move 'a setback,' says Younus Pakistan captain Younus Khan expressed disappointment on Wednesday after Bangladesh postponed Pakistan's tour over security fears. More... Bangladesh move 'a setback,' says Younus 18 Mar 2009, 1550 hrs IST, AFP KARACHI: Pakistan captain Younus Khan expressed disappointment on Wednesday after Bangladesh postponed Pakistan's tour over security fears, saying Dhaka has deprived his team of valuable cricket. "I am greatly disappointed," Younus said of the Bangladesh government decision to delay the five One-day and two Twenty20 matches tour. "The decision has deprived us of some valuable cricket once again," he said. Pakistan had been due to tour Bangladesh this month but the dates were put on hold after gunmen attacked the Sri Lankan team in Lahore on March 3, killing eight policemen, and wounding seven players and an assistant coach. The attacks ended Pakistan's chances of hosting international matches in the near future and the Bangladesh postponement further jolted cricket in a country obsessed with the sports. "It is a great setback especially when we needed practice for the Australia series," said Younus, adding that the tour would have been a chance to try out some youngsters. "We had some newcomers in the team for Bangladesh who we wanted to try out before our series against Australia next month, but now the tour is off we have lost that opportunity and its demoralising for a captain," said Younus. Pakistan's next assignment is a five One-day and one Twenty20 match series to be played in Dubai and Abu Dhabi from April 22 to May 7. Younus said team performance would be affected by successive postponements. "Our team is unfortunately very short on cricket and if mishaps like this happen, our performance will decline in important series," said Younus. Pakistan were left without a Test last year after Australia postponed a full Test and One-day tour to the troubled country over security fears. Efforts by the Pakistan Cricket Board to arrange interim series bore little fruit, as the West Indies, South Africa and New Zealand refused to send their teams over security fears. India also refused permission for its team to tour Pakistan after relations between the arch-rivals worsened in the wake of last November's attacks on Mumbai, which New Delhi blamed on Pakistan-based militants. Last month a proposed tri-series in Dubai was also cancelled after Sri Lanka said it was unavailable. Bangladesh was the third team in the tri-series, to be played in late April. "We have suffered a lot from tour cancellations, mainly the India and Australia series, so we badly need cricket. I hope we get some good cricket later in the year," said Younus, who took over as captain from Shoaib Malik last month.

from the article: "I can't say for certain if someone has influenced them but yes there is no doubt that India has been working on a policy of undermining and isolating Pakistan since the Mumbai attacks," he told 'Geo Super' channel. he talks from his rear but has the conviction that he talks the truth, may be eats thru that. -------------------------------------- Zia also came down hard on Bangladesh government and their BCB for being ungrateful to Pakistan by not coming to their aid in their time of need. "I can only say the Bangladesh government and Cricket Board should have kept in mind how Pakistan has supported them and done for their cricket in the past," he said. "After all that we have done for them they have not repaid us in the same way. It is disappointing and sad," he added. what he means is-We lost an one day match intentionally in 1999 world cup to get BD test status. cant u guys play with us and reciprocate the gesture? ---------- The former PCB Chairman, who was active in the Kargil operation, however, felt that the government of Bangladesh should have realised how important it was for Pakistan to get some international cricket at this stage. "We have done a lot for Bangladesh cricket and when I was Chairman the ICC was intent on stripping them of their Test status and I was the only person who spoke up for Bangladesh and Zimbabwe and garnered support from other members to stop them of being deprived of test status," he said. This alone shud be the reason for ICC to disaffiliate Pakistan. he supported Zimbabwae to retain tests status!!! what a disgrace he is.Looking back the last few months, i think BD and Zimboks have played in Pak and lost all matches, so essentially they have repaid the debt, Zia can shut his trap now. ---------------- He pointed out that Pakistan was not one of those nations which made security an issue and they would have toured Bangladesh once given clearance by the host country no matter what the situation would have been there. what he means is: our team would not mind playing in Iraq or Afghanistan too because even if there is violence, we wud feel at home! BD shud have been a cake walk for us, literally a stroll in the pa®k! but what the dimwit does not understand is that his ISI was behind the BDR mutiny and put a spoke on the wheel, not Indian Govt. But being a Kargil veteran, where they still maintain the conflict was between Terrorists and Indian army, u cant expect him to admit the truth. He can be nominated for the post of Pakistan external affairs ministry or even as a replacement for Rehman Malik, the lying pig who heads their interior ministry! he accuses India for everything that goes wrong there and is paranoid about us, so he is fit!

from the article: "I can't say for certain if someone has influenced them but yes there is no doubt that India has been working on a policy of undermining and isolating Pakistan since the Mumbai attacks," he told 'Geo Super' channel. he talks from his rear but has the conviction that he talks the truth, may be eats thru that. -------------------------------------- Zia also came down hard on Bangladesh government and their BCB for being ungrateful to Pakistan by not coming to their aid in their time of need. "I can only say the Bangladesh government and Cricket Board should have kept in mind how Pakistan has supported them and done for their cricket in the past," he said. "After all that we have done for them they have not repaid us in the same way. It is disappointing and sad," he added. what he means is-We lost an one day match intentionally in 1999 world cup to get BD test status. cant u guys play with us and reciprocate the gesture? ---------- The former PCB Chairman, who was active in the Kargil operation, however, felt that the government of Bangladesh should have realised how important it was for Pakistan to get some international cricket at this stage. "We have done a lot for Bangladesh cricket and when I was Chairman the ICC was intent on stripping them of their Test status and I was the only person who spoke up for Bangladesh and Zimbabwe and garnered support from other members to stop them of being deprived of test status," he said. This alone shud be the reason for ICC to disaffiliate Pakistan. he supported Zimbabwae to retain tests status!!! what a disgrace he is.Looking back the last few months, i think BD and Zimboks have played in Pak and lost all matches, so essentially they have repaid the debt, Zia can shut his trap now. ---------------- He pointed out that Pakistan was not one of those nations which made security an issue and they would have toured Bangladesh once given clearance by the host country no matter what the situation would have been there. what he means is: our team would not mind playing in Iraq or Afghanistan too because even if there is violence, we wud feel at home! BD shud have been a cake walk for us, literally a stroll in the pa®k! but what the dimwit does not understand is that his ISI was behind the BDR mutiny and put a spoke on the wheel, not Indian Govt. But being a Kargil veteran, where they still maintain the conflict was between Terrorists and Indian army, u cant expect him to admit the truth. He can be nominated for the post of Pakistan external affairs ministry or even as a replacement for Rehman Malik, the lying pig who heads their interior ministry! he accuses India for everything that goes wrong there and is paranoid about us, so he is fit!
I am not sure if that is true, but that is exactly what India should be doing and I fully support. Unlike you all I think Pakistan should be isolated untill and unless it gives up its obsession with Terrorism. And why cricket you ask, because you deny morons what they like most -- and cricket is defenitely one of them and also cricket brings a lot of money -- to the govt which we all know directly or indirectly supports Terrorism and Terrorst Efforts.