Loving the kiwi commentators

They are brilliant So refreshing to hear them. They are fair, objective and intelligent. They are not jiginostic and ridiculously bias like the horrible aussie/sa commentators and to a lesser extent the english commentators. They dont indulge in rubbish sterotypes of the indian team and in attempt almost sledging like bashing of the indian team like SA and aussie commentators. Some one must tell the sa/aussie/english comms that the indian players can't hear you so their attempts at mental disentigration are a waste of time. The kiwi commenators have been delightful with some wonderfu stories as well. Bravo the kiwis:two_thumbs_up:

Simon Doull the commentator built the fence in front of the pavillion in his spare time, delightful. Almost as if he was bored and said I will help out and build the picket fence. Lovely stories of sachin loving NZ as no one bothers him. Sachin walked to the stadium with Gould the umipre day 1. Commentary and whole setup has been superb. Next time we tour NZ i must go

I was thinking of starting a thread titled "NZ are great hosts" They did not get into unnecessary mind games before the series. There has not been any sledging or any unsportsmanlike behavior from them on or off the field. They were the victors in the T20s and the losers in the ODIs.....in both roles they were humble. They have not made ridiculous claims like Ponting does before every match. Their commentators are wise and very well behaved. Their media has been superb. Thank you NZ for being such nice hosts. Refreshing example really.

I too feel that the NZ guys are very flattering towards Indian rock stars. they have run out of superlatives to describe Sehwag, now Sachin . some times even pushes/cuts are praised way OTT. certainly Sehwag and SRT deserve praise for the way they had batted in the one day series and this test.but some times even they will blush with the praise lavished on them!

I am liking the Kiwi commies too, except that sometimes, they get too flattering, almost appeasing. But generally, their commentary has been excellent, refreshing and honest. They openly discuss differences that they may have with each other and with others. And NZ cricket in general, seems superb, everything’s well organized, in place. My fav is Simon Doull, least fav is Mark Richardson.

Kiwis are nice people...very easy going' date=' straight forward and honest. I enjoyed my two weeks there last year immensely...especially because the countryside is so beautiful...picture perfect place.[/quote'] I guess summer is the best time to visit ,right ? but its expensive to travel during summers :(( ...ab biwi kehti hai ke NZ chaltay hain ghumnay .. I asked her 3 months ago and she refused then cuz she knew that my trip was primarily to watch cricket :((
I was thinking of starting a thread titled "NZ are great hosts" They did not get into unnecessary mind games before the series. There has not been any sledging or any unsportsmanlike behavior from them on or off the field. They were the victors in the T20s and the losers in the ODIs.....in both roles they were humble. They have not made ridiculous claims like Ponting does before every match. Their commentators are wise and very well behaved. Their media has been superb. Thank you NZ for being such nice hosts. Refreshing example really.
Yup. They've openly acknowledge every good cricket knock, as well. Very unperturbed, all of them. Pretty calm int he field. Dan Vettori :adore: