Would you say Dravid's back in form?

Dravid of the golden days looked as solid but scored at a SR of 45. Off late, not only has scored slowly, but also looked wobbly. The big change in this tour has been the return of that solidity. He is back, this man.... almost..

I'll say he's back because he's got back his concentration. And in this test he probably was a bit too careful because of the situation and his past dry run. In the first test he scored faster than in this one. The most important factor for me is the solidity combined with focus, which he's displayed in both innings.

Doesnt matter if he is back in form or not. I think he is going out soon and he wants to say bye with a bang, i think next home series is going to be dravids last ; and once he is gone we will be F--- for a few series
We have a new wall- the one who can defend for 11 hrs:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:

Thats your dynamic opener, that you're calling a wall. You want a solid #3 batsman, and because of Rahul Dravid, we haven't realized how important that position is. We'll see in a couple of seasons that it is a crucial position, and Rahul Dravid, quite aptly, should be titled the best #3 after Bradman.

Thats your dynamic opener' date=' that you're calling a wall. You want a solid #3 batsman, and because of Rahul Dravid, we haven't realized how important that position is. We'll see in a couple of seasons that it is a crucial position, [b']and Rahul Dravid, quite aptly, should be titled the best #3 after Bradman.
toh kar do title main kaunsa mana kar raha hoon:dontknow:
Ah' date=' cool. :D I'm not very good at Hindi. :(([/quote'] sorry I should stick to english but Finey's Tamil threads annoy me so I counteract :--D My post in reference to GG was only related to the focus and concentration that he has shown in couple of matches that he has saved our ass- of course he has a long way to go to be compared to RD
sorry I should stick to english but Finey's Tamil threads annoy me so I counteract :--D My post in reference to GG was only related to the focus and concentration that he has shown in couple of matches that he has saved our ass- of course he has a long way to go to be compared to RD
will note it, and annoy you more :D ----- Reg the "replacement for RD" - it will be tough for Indian team in Tests (Away ones) without RD. For India local matches, maybe Badri or Pujara can be tried once RD retires. For Away series India will be in a spot of bother without RD.

Hell YES...he is well back into form and if he keeps batting like this...India wont loose any test i would like to see Dravid play as long as possible in test matches As far as Dravid's successor is concerned...its should be Raina...this man is pure class