Who should captain India for Test-3? (if MSD does not recover before then?)

fineleg

Who should captain India for Test-3? (if MSD does not recover before then?)  

1. 1.

• VVS Laxman
    • Sehwag
    • Gambhir
    • Yuvraj
    • Zaheer Khan
    • Dravid (I dont think he'll agree to captain)
    • Harbhajan Singh

Of course its Sehwag for obvious reasons. The removal of Sehwag will be seen as a loss of face and acceptance of failure which will not stand in good stead for the betterment of the Indian team in the long run. In anycase the argument that he was bad is diminished when Dhoni could have managed the pawns from the sidelines, with the extra help of TV cameras and commentary. He didnt and Sehwag still made those decisions, chances are if Dhoni is indisposed for T3 he'll captain the team remotely.

i cant understand y noone else voted for gambhir. gambhir should be the indian captain even instead of dhoni reason being gambhir, led delhi to a comfortable ranji trophy win in 2008 & he himself was in a smashing form as well. and delhi hadnt won a ranji trophy for 16 years. also, gambhir has captained india a in the past & has always been impressive as a captain. and also by having someone else other than dhoni, we can have dhoni bowl a few overs even. the only problem with dhoni captaining is that captains usually underbowl themselves & dhoni hasnt bowled at all in sl & nz. also with gambhir being the captain, i want him to take his revenge over dhoni

i cant understand y noone else voted for gambhir. gambhir should be the indian captain even instead of dhoni reason being gambhir, led delhi to a comfortable ranji trophy win in 2008 & he himself was in a smashing form as well. and delhi hadnt won a ranji trophy for 16 years. also, gambhir has captained india a in the past & has always been impressive as a captain. and also by having someone else other than dhoni, we can have dhoni bowl a few overs even. the only problem with dhoni captaining is that captains usually underbowl themselves & dhoni hasnt bowled at all in sl & nz. also with gambhir being the captain, i want him to take his revenge over dhoni
:hysterical::hysterical: Thnx amits, u made my day

Veeru is the only choice in front of the Indian team and u cant take away captaincy from him for just one bad performnace and that to a draw that was convincing....:haha: but MSD will be coming back so no doubt no probleams anywhere but still if msd was unfit...still i wud have backed viru......:winky:

dont be too hard on veeru guys this was just his second game as captain n he led us to resounding win in the first.we allowed them to make 619 purely coz of dropped chances,not veeru's fault.his batting was faulty buti thot he was trying too hard.he is the best bet if MSD isnt captaining