When will Tendulkar/Dravid/Laxman retire?

The answer for ODIs looks pretty obvious - the next World Cup for Tendulkar looks to be the logical point at which to stop and that he has not retired yet means he is certainly aiming for it. Dravid and Laxman are already gone from ODIs. Till when will they play test match cricket - we don't have much test match cricket this year or next year. vs. 1. SL in India - Nov. '09 - 3 Tests 2. BD in BD - Dec. '09 - 2 Tests 3. SA in India - Mar. '10 - 3 Tests 4. NZ in India - Nov. '10 - 3 Tests 5. SA in SA - Dec. '10 - 3 Tests 6. WI in WI - Apr. '11 - 4 Tests 7. Eng in Eng - July '11 - 4 Tests 8. WI in India - Nov. '11 - 3 Tests 9. Aus in Aus - Dec. '11 - 4 Tests 10. Pak in India - Mar. '12 - 3 Tests 11. Aus in India - Oct. '12 - 4 Tests Given the huge gap between the South Africa series at home next year and the NZ series in Nov '10, I would say Dravid will retire in that series. He will be past 37 and with the prospect of playing the next test almost at the age of 38 looks unlikely. He might just might go on till the South Africa tour of Dec. '10 at the very best. Laxman is 34 right now and batting fluently. If he maintains his form he could play all the way out to the '12 Test series at home against Australia. Tendulkar might just call it quits completely after the '11 WC but the prospect of 15 tests lined up within a year of the WC completing, makes me think he will carry on till the '11 series in Australia.

Tendulkar will retire from ODIs after winning the 2019 WC.
And Laxman might still express his unhappiness at being left out from the WC squad? :winky: Actually, not a topic I'd like to think about. It'll be soon in the next few years, and sad moments. These are three of the finest batsmen I've ever seen and I don't know if we'll ever see their like again in the future.

dravid - by end of this year laxman - will retire after 2011/12 aus series playing his last test against his fav opponent. laxman is 1.5 yrs younger than tendulkar tendulkar - sometime in 2011 or maybe with laxman after 2011/12 aus series

If Tendulkar retires in 2012, he'll be 39 years old. Another 36 matches. I think 50 centuries is doable if he can last that long. He'll play the 2011 WC and play another 80 odd one day matches, so 50 centuries is doable there too.
80 ODIs? He won't even play 40, but in Tests he will like to take one last jab in Auatralia I think