Warne ready to unleash the 'Tornado' Kamran Khan

Guest gaurav_indian

Dinakkar' date=' relax. Atul Sharma is in the squad. u can check RR IPL 20-20 team list. his name is there[b']. besides he was sitting next to Yusuf Pathan on team bench when RR played Cobras in SA in the practice match. I think RR is keeping Atul as a secret weapon.probably u would have seen his photograph and u can identify him in the team bench urself when they play their first match.one thing is for sure 100%0Atul sharma is real.what is not certain is whether he will play any matches. he may get his chances if RR does very well in the first phase and opens up a comfortable lead in points table. or if they do very badly, they may have to try every available bowler and he may get an opportunity! which ever way, ICF'ers are looking out for Atul and would be thrilled if he can bowl 3 deliveries of 150k+ in his spell in any over. that would probably set him apart from the rest of our seamers.the recent Ian Pont Interview posted with Gambit is genuine.
any pics?

Allow Atul Sharma, all about Kamran Khan! This is what Shane Warne has got to say about the youngster! Warne also revealed that the sensational teen pacer Kamran Khan he spoke about last week was actually 20. "I spoke to some of the press last week about a kid I think can be a real bolter for us, an '18-year-old' called Kamran Khan. He is left-arm, pretty raw, but seriously quick. After watching him again in practice this week, I had to ask whether he was sure he was only 18. He looked at me sheepishly, and said: 'No, Sir, I'm 20.' "Apart from telling him not to call me Sir, I didn't know what to say," he said. :yay: