Egg on the face - Where the heck are you experts?

King

Those criticisms were threads then and had many agreeing to it. Every now and then we need to expose these experts. They were not just observations but comments ranging from calling Tendulkar a chicken and was hiding against Akthar, pretends he has injuries, picks and plays his games (plays against Bangladesh in particular), he needs to learn from Inzi and Lara, he needs to retire when he as 33 and the list goes on. Why not expose them? Someone like Moin Khan who in comparison to Tendulkar doesn't know how to hold a bat passing comments stating Tendulkar was afraid to face Akthar is an ultimate rubbish remark. If the same blokes came out stating they were utterly wrong I wouldn't have a problem but you don't hear from them anymore do you?
Ravi, Moin khan, Sachin and cricket in the same sentence is like India, Pakistan and sanity why bother??
I can't believe I am defending Chappelli' date=' but I do not think he was hung up on SRT retiring at 33, [b']but the fact that SRT had already played for 15+ years (which is long for anyone) and the injuries were affecting his play (you cannot deny that fact, his injuries did slow him down from 2005 to mid 2007). That mirror mirror on the wall sh*t is just hyperbole and he should be criticized for that.
Valid point IMO but it will be more valid for Chappell now to bow down to the genius he failed to read; no shame in it Chappell come on now pay your reverence to the ONE who defied logic and reason for he is the ONE who achieved what others thought was impossible based on cricket logic
Again you're missing the point' date=' let's just say I completely agree with u on that sentence, but that was not enough to achieve an improbable victory (the second point was completely ignored by some and if that's not bias, then I'm gonna leave it at that. You probably are not aware of those people's past posts )[/quote'] Meh. Only people who have grudges against Sachin will be that biased - but we can ignore them anyway.
Ravi, Moin khan, Sachin and cricket in the same sentence is like India, Pakistan and sanity why bother??
Oh there were quite a few "fans" and "experts" here who were arguing, as strong as possible online, here how right Moin Khan was and how afraid SRT was of Chuckter.

Again this thread is not targeted at cricket fans or members on this website, they aren't experts and are usually harsh because of disappointments but the international media and past players are not harsh because they are disappointed but pass comments to earn a few quick bucks. They are more accountable than a mere fan and their comments really can mar a player.

Meh. Only people who have grudges against Sachin will be that biased (eg. fineleg) - but we can ignore them anyway.
STFU graphic. Why bring my name into this unnecessarily. Take this kind of bait and shove it up your smudged brain. In chennai test chase, I praised Viru, SRT and Yuvi. So, again go read the posts that were made then and just STFU.
Again this thread is not targeted at cricket fans or members on this website' date=' they aren't experts and are usually harsh because of disappointments but the international media and past players are not harsh because they are disappointed but pass comments to earn a few quick bucks. They are more accountable than a mere fan and their comments really can mar a player.[/quote'] For someone like Moin Khan, it was the quickest way for his 15 mins of fame after retirement. Make some sensational statement, belittling an Indian great and bigging up a patriot, so typical. It's not a wonder that, I haven't heard anything from him since then.
For someone like Moin Khan' date=' it was the quickest way for his 15 mins of fame after retirement. Make some sensational statement, belittling an Indian great and bigging up a patriot, so typical. It's not a wonder that, I haven't heard anything from him since then.[/quote'] He's probably busy doing a "jehadi" on his wife.
STFU graphic. Why bring my name into this unnecessarily. Take this kind of bait and shove it up your smudged brain. In chennai test chase, I praised Viru, SRT and Yuvi. So, again go read the posts that were made then and just STFU.
kbanpls. :emc:
Yeh but you criticised him numerous times Anyways as Ravi said, this thread isn't about members of this site
Yeh but you criticised him numerous times Anyways as Ravi said, this thread isn't about members of this site
Yes, this is not about the members of this site. Thats what ravi said -its abt folks like Manjrekar, Kapil, other players.... But some could not resist and started referring to members in generic terms. Some baiting attempt that, but can be ignored for the most part. And, then graphic had to unnecessarily drag this down with specific references to members.
Again this thread is not targeted at cricket fans or members on this website' date= they aren't experts and are usually harsh because of disappointments but the international media and past players are not harsh because they are disappointed but pass comments to earn a few quick bucks. They are more accountable than a mere fan and their comments really can mar a player.
You sure- some of them have more expertise than Moin Khan it seems:winky::winky: Now that I fully appreciate the purpose of your thread:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: As for Moin Khan :finger::finger:reddy::reddy:
Yes, this is not about the members of this site. Thats what ravi said -its abt folks like Manjrekar, Kapil, other players.... But some could not resist and started referring to members in generic terms. Some baiting attempt that, but can be ignored for the most part. And, then graphic had to unnecessarily drag this down with specific references to members.
Um, I didn't attempt to bait anyone. I was referencing a person who thought it knows more cricket than Steve Waugh and Sachin Tendulkar combined together when it comes to 'how to play with a #11 batsman'.
Surprisingly it was not her in that instance
No surprise there. I dont have a grudge against SRT. I have expectations that he will bat us through to victory with a century in such a situation as we faced in Chennai. He did that brilliantly, and I was really happy. Thats what you expect from SRT and its great when he does that. Its only when he has let us down through a poor shot or carelessness that I have criticized. If a very good ball gets him or umpiring mistake etc, then I dont criticize since those things happen. And even then I dont criticize him for one match or one bad shot that gets him out. Its only when there is a sequence of matches where there are a string of low scores caused mainly due to his poor shot selection, then I have criticized and yes, will criticize in the future too. Thats not just for SRT, but for other players as well incl. RD. If they do well, then we should appreciate.