How much are impure Indians paying to watch IPL

Rajiv

US DirecTV: USD $59 $299 for Cricket Ticket or $199 with 20/20 WC I am paying $99 for Shaw Cable, and the Cable Rep tells me I should get the entire package as each match is $14.99. She was excited to tell me how good a deal it was..she didn't know who she was talking to I know its cheaper elsewhere..what u guys paying Online LINKS are fine but the timing sucks..and recording isnt easy

SO u'll be peeping on neighbors TV' date=' free as in some online link? coz it aint coming on FTA[/quote'] lol neighbor is paki so ill pass. yea i was referring to an online link if the game starts at 630 but who would wake up at 230 in the morning for a t20?

Guest Hiten.
updated 1st post
Maybe I should ask Rogers for $15 deal :P. How much are they charging anyway ?
lol neighbor is paki so ill pass. yea i was referring to an online link if the game starts at 630 but who would wake up at 230 in the morning for a t20?
Cheap Guj-jew

Rogers - not sure but here in BC Shaw is charging $99 with 1st mth basic free..so I will be paying $99 I already called Dishnetwork, I am legit sub of them as well..they have no clue what IPL is and Bev FTA is up and down..I even sent a request to Nfusion folks

Guest Hiten.
Rogers - not sure but here in BC Shaw is charging $99 with 1st mth basic free..so I will be paying $99 I already called Dishnetwork, I am legit sub of them as well..they have no clue what IPL is and Bev FTA is up and down..I even sent a request to Nfusion folks
$99 for IPL :omg:

impure Indians ? sounding like' date=' well, you know who[/quote'] if I didn't put that than folks from India would have responded saying almost free, or paying in pennies I put it especially to avoid a certain someone who would somehow blame rohit sharma for the IPL fiasco and it doesn't really need any logic, its the guy on the front page of the book called Rare Species