What excites you about IPL 2?

Gambit

lmfao but its nice to see all the old favorites some cricketers are around for 10 years+ so when they suddenly vanish its odd the only thing i hate about the ipl NO LARA
Read somewhere that Lara has injured his elbow and needed surgery.he may never play competitive cricket again.

lmfao but its nice to see all the old favorites some cricketers are around for 10 years+ so when they suddenly vanish its odd the only thing i hate about the ipl NO LARA
I too wud have loved to see Lara play alongside Sachin.
Read somewhere that Lara has injured his elbow and needed surgery.he may never play competitive cricket again.
Yes he is... the last time he played was in Carib beer domestic four day competition, a year back. He smashed a 150 in the first innnings. Then he injuired his elbow and ended his contract with ICL.

Pitches and favorable bowling conditions RP Singh Young upcoming cricketers like Goel and Nayar. Goel, what a player? He should be playing for India. Someone that can take good bowlers to cleaners with ease should be playing for the nation. The spin wizards Warne, Kumble, Vettori, Harbhajan and the likes. The sensational fast bowling of Malinga, Fiedel Edwards, RP and the likes. Last but not least, KP, Hayden, Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid, Laxman, Gilly and the likes playing with such intensity. Great stuff this IPL is really, thumbs up for the format :two_thumbs_up: BTW I hate the 15 minute break after every 10 overs, that is so stupid in a Twenty20 game. The other night they spent 30 minutes for break while the game was a 12/5 over contest. That is so stupid. If a full game is not possible in Twenty20 the game should be called off.