Rahul Dravid - Legend

Kartikey

Doesnt dravid have the fastest 50 by an Indian in ODIs? 22 balls or something' date=' against NZL.[/quote'] Yes, that was a brilliant knock. But he won't go mad at bowlers and won't try to do EXTRAORDINARY things . Thats why people call him TEST PLAYER.

Only Dhoni and alike are saying that Dravid is test match player. The fact is that Dravid is playing T20 better than Mr. 1.5M$
wtf, when did Dhoni say Dravid is a test player Just that he is so good in test matches doesnt make him a test player Dravid is a class act and one of the true legends of Indian cricket and he has shown he can play attacking cricket as well, numerous times. Badri is getting too much into your head i think..and i don't think Dhoni treats him bad. and Badri also have to show his worth in T20 whatever position he comes in at No one can expect to play at a fixed position in T20, games changes so fast Adaptation is the key

wtf, when did Dhoni say Dravid is a test player Just that he is so good in test matches doesnt make him a test player Dravid is a class act and one of the true legends of Indian cricket and he has shown he can play attacking cricket as well, numerous times. Badri is getting too much into your head i think..and i don't think Dhoni treats him bad. and Badri also have to show his worth in T20 whatever position he comes in at No one can expect to play at a fixed position in T20, games changes so fast Adaptation is the key
In my personal opinion, Dhoni was tried to form his own ODI team by excluding Dravid and Dada. So that he thinks he can win the upcoming world cup. If Dravid was in team, we didn't collectively fail in the last ODIs in SL, Asia Cup, etc for 150 runs / all out. When there is something for bowlers in the pitch or any other pressure, I feel that current ODI team struggles. Reg. Badri, He displayed a decent show in the last season. He is not out in 5 innings out of 11 with an avg. S/R 140. Many other domestic players who are below badri's category get decent exposure in IPL. ex. Niraj Patel, Kaif, Karan Koel, Dhawan, Jadeja, Shah, Venugopal Rao, etc. I'm not expecting Badri to play at no. 3, but when 2 wickets are down, RR is below 8 and Hyden is at grease, there is no necessary to send Freddie (2 big hittes) ahead Badri. Everyone knows that Badri won't score 12 runs per over like Yusuf, so there is no point in reserving him in a run chase. Other than that in Chennai Super Kings team, there is no single tamil nadu player.How did dhoni decided that Ashwin's spin bowling is not upto the mark? If he guessed so, why he picked him for playing 11? Ethu Chennai Chennai Super Kings-nnu pattu padina mattum pothathu. IPLla vilaiyada oru tamil player kooda illainna appuram chennaikku ethukku oru team? ellam :roti: thinga pogalam

In my personal opinion' date=' Dhoni was tried to form his own ODI team by excluding Dravid and Dada. So that he thinks he can win the upcoming world cup.[/quote'] What wrong, he wanted to build a core team for 2011 WC, certainly Dravid and ganguly wont be there then Dravid is still playing test matches and doing great
If Dravid was in team, we didn't collectively fail in the last ODIs in SL, Asia Cup, etc for 150 runs / all out. When there is something for bowlers in the pitch or any other pressure, I feel that current ODI team struggles.
Even when Dravid was there, India has lost many matches and had collapses This current Indian team looks ruthless and they go down fighting even during a defeat
Reg. Badri, He displayed a decent show in the last season. He is not out in 5 innings out of 11 with an avg. S/R 140. Many other domestic players who are below badri's category get decent exposure in IPL. ex. Niraj Patel, Kaif, Karan Koel, Dhawan, Jadeja, Shah, Venugopal Rao, etc. I'm not expecting Badri to play at no. 3, but when 2 wickets are down, RR is below 8 and Hyden is at grease, there is no necessary to send Freddie (2 big hittes) ahead Badri. Everyone knows that Badri won't score 12 runs per over like Yusuf, so there is no point in reserving him in a run chase.
CSK is spoilt for choices, Badri will get his chance but he should capitalize it, he is more of a player who needs time to settle in, He should bat @ No.3
Other than that in Chennai Super Kings team, there is no single tamil nadu player.How did dhoni decided that Ashwin's spin bowling is not upto the mark? If he guessed so, why he picked him for playing 11?
Like it or not..TN doesn't have too many current players playing international cricket Last year Vidyut played well and Balaji as well Now Balaji, Badri are part of 11 and Arun, Vijay, Ashwin are part of the squad and will get their chances We have 3 players in Dhoni, Raina, Gony who are doing very well (and did well last year also) + 4 foreign players 4 more slots there - 2 are already playing..Parthiv did well, and Jogi has to be thrown out - so only place for grabs - i think Arun Karthik or Sudeep Tyagi will come in for Jogi agree, sending Vijay, Mukund and other players back was a bad move...but blame it more on the govt as the matches had to be moved to SA As long as they represent the Chennai team, I will root for them, i wont count how many local players are part of 11. I trust Dhoni and he will get us the trophy

What wrong, he wanted to build a core team for 2011 WC, certainly Dravid and ganguly wont be there then Dravid is still playing test matches and doing great Even when Dravid was there, India has lost many matches and had collapses This current Indian team looks ruthless and they go down fighting even during a defeat CSK is spoilt for choices, Badri will get his chance but he should capitalize it, he is more of a player who needs time to settle in, He should bat @ No.3 Like it or not..TN doesn't have too many current players playing international cricket Last year Vidyut played well and Balaji as well Now Balaji, Badri are part of 11 and Arun, Vijay, Ashwin are part of the squad and will get their chances We have 3 players in Dhoni, Raina, Gony who are doing very well (and did well last year also) + 4 foreign players 4 more slots there - 2 are already playing..Parthiv did well, and Jogi has to be thrown out - so only place for grabs - i think Arun Karthik or Sudeep Tyagi will come in for Jogi agree, sending Vijay, Mukund and other players back was a bad move...but blame it more on the govt as the matches had to be moved to SA As long as they represent the Chennai team, I will root for them, i wont count how many local players are part of 11. I trust Dhoni and he will get us the trophy
good post:two_thumbs_up: reflects the thots of the majority fans!!!