Plays of the day

Cricketics

Yesterday 3 Legends of Indian Cricket - Kumble, Tendulkar and Dravid enjoyed the day, today there were some other great plays For me it was the bowling spell of Daniel Vettori. That spell simply changed the game. and offcourse some lazy hitting from sehwag:haha: and kolkata babysitters getting mauled Your plays of the day???

Nice one ticz, I was going to start it later tonight so I have time to review all the games But since you've done it, I'll add some quick ones Tendulkars innings: adjusted to the conditions, realised hitting out is not the way to go on the pitch Nayar 3 sixes: Turned the game, helped MI put up a excellent score Bhaji: bowling in the middle overs was brilliant, strangled the CSK scoring Dravid: same as Sachin Kumble: 5/5, does anything else need to be added? Mascerenhas (sp?): 2 wickets in the 1st over really put BRC under pressure Rohit Sharma and Gibbs today Special in the field and with the bat Fidel Edwards was unplayable at times, made Dada look like a n00b Vettori: changed the game after KXIP got off to a flyer Sehwag smashing KXIP

Nice one ticz, I was going to start it later tonight so I have time to review all the games But since you've done it, I'll add some quick ones Tendulkars innings: adjusted to the conditions, realised hitting out is not the way to go on the pitch Nayar 3 sixes: Turned the game, helped MI put up a excellent score Bhaji: bowling in the middle overs was brilliant, strangled the CSK scoring Dravid: same as Sachin Kumble: 5/5, does anything else need to be added? Mascerenhas (sp?): 2 wickets in the 1st over really put BRC under pressure Rohit Sharma and Gibbs today Special in the field and with the bat Fidel Edwards was unplayable at times, made Dada look like a n00b Vettori: changed the game after KXIP got off to a flyer Sehwag smashing KXIP
Viru was not in the best nick.. unlike Sharad and Ramesh (:haha:) There were some induced edges and lucky shots that ended in no man's land. Pragyan Ojha: Excellent bowling for DC Praveen Kumar: Swung the ball both ways, Smith had no clue as to what was happening. Smith played for outswing, got an inswing and RD was set up for that miscue shot. Best wicket of the weekend. Shane Warne: His wicket of Virat Kohli was the second best wicket of the weekend. Drift, dip, sip - perfect ball. Age proves no barrier to this man.

Ok today we have loads Gilly's innings today was special, really took on the BRC bowlers and came out well on top Rohit Sharma once again plays a brilliant IPL knock, that 2nd six he hit was massive Edwards 1st ball removes Jesse. Some fine bowling from RP to take the purple cap, things are looking good for him, hopefully this form remains for the rest of the tournament Dravid once again shows the way, but once again he was left to fight the opposition on his own from the top order Virat played a very good knock today, he's shown glimpses, but today was a good innings. Took on Fidel, which was good to see, but Fidel bowled a lot of legside deliveries