Fake IPL Player: A KKR IPL player's blog

Gambit

Mangal Pandey is Shukla Style Bhai.... I'll have to check the squad... lil sister is obviously shamita shetty
Why is LRS Mangal Pandey? He is clean shaven guy with no mustache. And why should the Buchanan have problem with Murali Karthik for which he was kept out? Quite confusing!
ya no idea about Boy George? Mathew Mott?
Could it be Joy Bhattacharya?
Why is LRS Mangal Pandey? He is clean shaven guy with no mustache. And why should the Buchanan have problem with Murali Karthik for which he was kept out? Quite confusing! Could it be Joy Mukharjee?
Joy Mukherjee sounds perfect because Joy-Boy rhyme and he speaks Bhooka! :haha:
It is an interesting post this time and it seems to shed a lot of light on the KKR team .. the blogger seems to be deeply connected to the KKR team even now .. who was offered the captaincy BTW .. I did not get that
Ganguly was offered the captaincy by Mc but he turned down.
Ganguly was offered the captaincy by Mc but he turned down.
BTW why would Dada take the captaincy when he was stripped off captaincy by Bhookha Naan and Veenie Dildo .. if he took the captaincy now he will look like a beggar ... I think Dada will take the captaincy back but only if Bhookha Naan and Veenie Dildo begs infront of him :dance:
BTW why would Dada take the captaincy when he was stripped off captaincy by Bhookha Naan and Veenie Dildo .. if he took the captaincy now he will look like a beggar ... I think Dada will take the captaincy back but only if Bhookha Naan and Veenie Dildo begs infront of him :dance:
:rotfl: Dada is too proud to take back his captaincy. He will only take it back after this season ( as the season is almost finished for KKR ) and that too after dismissal of Phoren Babas! And definitely Vinnie's begging!
I dont think they will change captaincy midway thru the tournament. I think Buchannan will be fired or he himself will resign, and McCullum will resign too at the end of the tournament. Ganguly will be back to captaining them next year. They made a grave mistake by making Mac the captain, Gayle cud have been the ideal choice.

Murali Karthik has huge ego and has attitude problems tooo. he considers himself as world's top left arm piner and claims Michael Holding and other commentators are shocked that a World Top3 let arm spinner is not playing for indian team! I have no idea how LR Shukla suits as Mangal Pandey though. Junta losing a spot cud be Hodge losing out on an overseas player spot to Murtaza.

Murali Karthik has huge ego and has attitude problems tooo. he considers himself as world's top left arm piner and claims Michael Holding and other commentators are shocked that a World Top3 let arm spinner is not playing for indian team! I have no idea how LR Shukla suits as Mangal Pandey though. Junta losing a spot cud be Hodge losing out on an overseas player spot to Murtaza.
nope that will be mendis losing his spot
I dont think they will change captaincy midway thru the tournament. I think Buchannan will be fired or he himself will resign' date=' and McCullum will resign too at the end of the tournament. Ganguly will be back to captaining them next year. They made a grave mistake by making Mac the captain, Gayle cud have been the ideal choice.[/quote'] I agree .. Gayle becoming the captain would have still made some sense but McCullum really did not make any sense to me when they announced
I agree .. Gayle becoming the captain would have still made some sense but McCullum really did not make any sense to me when they announced
Correct, Gayle has been instrumental in turning around the fortunes of struggling windies team by inspirational allround performances.McCullum was chosen as a puppet by Muppet Buchanan. KKR's continued failures prove that the aussies with Warne, McGrath, Hayden,Gilly,Waugh(s),Ponting,Langer, Martyn were great players on their own and Buchanan had very little role to do in their team winning 16 tests consecutively .in fact very often Warne had criticised Buchanan for his lack of coaching qualities and poor value addition to the team, except rigorous and too much training schedules.