Does the Moble Version work for anyone

Rajiv

i think it's only for people in India. the other day during bangalore-rajasthan game' date=' i wasn't at home and was banking on this crap, which really turned out to be crap.[/quote'] Even some of my friends back in India were unable to access on their mobile..same case today too.

Well, 2 wayz In both cases you need TV Tuner on PC and the game coming at home This is not a straight forward way of watching it on the net You need something called ORB Live installed on PC and on your jailborken iphone Have a free orb account Style 1 1) Connect your cable/sat bo to TV Tuner and let configure channels for you you can then basically watch your channels on iphone just like u watch on TV 2) Above method for some reason doesnt work for me so what I do is pull it through windows media encoder and its gives me my PC's IP and port # I then goto ORB setup and insert that address in the internet TV section so Sat Box to TV Tuner to Orb > Iphone Orb Account and play my fav channel I do this so I can watch while driving to work, and at my desk at work, lay it out like a stand and watch it

Well, 2 wayz In both cases you need TV Tuner on PC and the game coming at home This is not a straight forward way of watching it on the net You need something called ORB Live installed on PC and on your jailborken iphone Have a free orb account Style 1 1) Connect your cable/sat bo to TV Tuner and let configure channels for you you can then basically watch your channels on iphone just like u watch on TV 2) Above method for some reason doesnt work for me so what I do is pull it through windows media encoder and its gives me my PC's IP and port # I then goto ORB setup and insert that address in the internet TV section so Sat Box to TV Tuner to Orb > Iphone Orb Account and play my fav channel I do this so I can watch while driving to work, and at my desk at work, lay it out like a stand and watch it
drive safe