Bangalore's batting order should look like this

Cricketics

Boucher Uthappa Kohli Dravid KP rather then having kallis as i was telling during the middle of the game, he should be dropped for Boucher..
Uthappa at the top of the order wont work. And that's the issue with BRC...they dont have 2 good openers. They thought Ryder and Uthappa would solve the problem but it's not working out. Kohli at 1-down too wont work....Not sure about Boucher either but he might pull it off... I think they got to give Merwe a chance and hope that he picks up some wickets...And Steyn should be told to either give his best effort (i.e., go for yorkers and bouncers and scare the hell out of batsmen) or sit the tournament out. All in all, it's not looking good. But, who knows, maybe Ryder or Taylor or Merwe will strike a purple patch.

KP needs to leave fast and should report to England. so that we can play a much useful Ross Taylor. He failed twice but still he's a good batsman and played some awesome knocks last time around in IPL. he will come good this season too.
Problem is when KP goes, Dravid will also leave and then Royal Challengers will be royally screwed.