Bangalore's batting order should look like this

Cricketics

Nevertheless I'll be on my bandwagon and cheering every run scored against CSK/every wicket taken against CSK/every run saved against them. They are on my hate list.
Atlast i found a member of my kind. :) ஜார்கண்ட் சூப்பர் கிங்க்ஸ் ஒழிக

Ideally, the B'lore batting order should look like this; Hayden Parthiv Raina Dhoni Flintoff Badri Morkel.. Oh I just remembered, all these players actually play for Chennai.. :laugh:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I'm thinking BRC will finish 6th instead of 7th, which is an improvement. KKR will be 8.
I am damn sure that RR will come 8th (unless Shane Watson returns). KXI prospects also dont look good...their bowling sucks hard.

Yeah sure...1M to me if RR finishes last' date=' 1M to you if KKR finishes last, else?[/quote'] agreed. :two_thumbs_up: else, if RR > KKR, 1M for me, if KKR > RR IM for you. And if RR = KKR, then see you on the other side of the moon. :crazy4:

the zaheer-uthappa swap seems to have backfired for brc. uthappa is turning out to be worse than jaffer even :hysterical: and their xi should look like this if they want to win - virat kohli ryder dravid pietersen kallis/ross taylor uthappa/goswami(w) bhuvneshwar kumar pravin kumar vinay kumar steyn kumble

the zaheer-uthappa swap seems to have backfired for brc. uthappa is turning out to be worse than jaffer even :hysterical: and their xi should look like this if they want to win - virat kohli ryder dravid pietersen kallis/ross taylor uthappa/goswami(w) bhuvneshwar kumar pravin kumar vinay kumar steyn kumble
nice 1 amits....virat in the opening slot :agree: dravid @ no 3....agreed ur team is the best that RCB can have....well done first time i felt like supporting u........:((

Ideally, the B'lore batting order should look like this; Hayden Parthiv Raina Dhoni Flintoff Badri Morkel.. Oh I just remembered, all these players actually play for Chennai.. :laugh:
Sriram :aetsch: Other than Hayden your batting sucks as..... Your captain is the worst in that batting order. :hysterical: