Most favoured and least favoured

King

Only for this thread. BTW' date=' you ran away from your betting thread? Will you accept my bet? :laugh:[/quote'] Its accepted if it is among the first 10. There is nothing but pwnage to deliver in that thread after KXI reach semis. Till that time, I am gonna pwn ju in other threads. :finger:

Its accepted if it is among the first 10. There is nothing but pwnage to deliver in that thread after KXI reach semis. Till that time' date=' I am gonna pwn ju in other threads. :finger:[/quote'] ya, I meant the other bet. Will you have Sonal Didi as your avatar with the specified tagline?

I've gone from being someone who vowed never to watch or pray for IPL's success to someone who loves it. Although when my teams loses games, I don't really take it to heart but when they beat the overhyped Choozas,it really makes my day. MI has already destroyed them. Here's hoping KKR and DD wipe the floor with them. :beer: My least favourite teams are - Choozas - Overhyped. And their fans :puke: all over the place. Unfunjab - Boring, boring, boring.

Most Favoured Chennai Superkings - hometown, best city, best team Deccan Chargers - many friends there Rajasthan Royals - underdogs to champions Dont Care: BRC KXIPunjab Delhi Daredevils Highly hated: Bambai Bambis - overhype and some fake devotees GayKR - SRGay and sh1t team

Mumbai Indians : Why wouldn’t you favour a team that boasts the best batsman ever in the team? Besides they have fantastic local talent and they call themselves Indians too. You can find a MI follower in every fan of other teams, it is invariable MI is the darling of masses bar a couple. It will be a great sight to see Tendulkar holding up the IPL trophy as a winning captain. That is something that was missing in his CV and with IPL trophy aloft it will be fulfilled.
B-) B-)

most favoured: :dd: - home team. also, have the best opening combo in the world in sehwag-gambhir. sehwag & gambhir, have fans from over all india these days. and u cant hate delhi. also, we dont have any player u would want to hate. and we have amazing local talent as well with players like mithun manhas(avg of over 50+ in domestic odis), amit mishra(won us a test match against aus), dinesh kartik(best wicket-keeper behind the stumps in india) and also amazing international players, mcgrath(amazing economy rate of <6.5 in 20/20), vettori(best left-arm spinner in the world), devilliers(explosive batsman), warner(explosive batsman who smashed a 43-ball 89 on his international debut). and to top it, the best ever opening combo in world cricket of sehwag & gambhir :mi: - u cant hate a team which has tendulkar, 1 of the best ever batsman in the world. and they have zaheer, best indian fast bowler least favoured: :kkr: - :hysterical: they have the gay shahrukh khan as team owner & they always have 1 controversy or another :rr: - they kicked out kaif & r paying the price for it