Why are we not seeing close matches ?

cowboysfan

My question too. A lot of IPL games last year were close ones. We haven't seen one close game so far and all have been comprehensive wins. Twenty20s usually are close encounters. For some reason it's just not happening.

Well tbh most teams other than CSK' date=' DD and MI are full of FTB's.. so they all suck.[/quote'] DC - 2 games. 2 wins. BRC - has the highest scorer thus far (though have to say apart from him, no one's done well). RR - they've only played one game. So can't judge just yet. KXIP and KKR -yeah, they suck. :P

DC - 2 games. 2 wins. BRC - has the highest scorer thus far (though have to say apart from him, no one's done well). RR - they've only played one game. So can't judge just yet. KXIP and KKR -yeah, they suck. :P
I think there is this dude in KXIP, who kinda set the last T20 world cup on fire, and to remind you, it was played in SA.:finger::finger: So shove it.

I think there is this dude in KXIP, who kinda set the last T20 world cup on fire, and to remind you, it was played in SA.:finger::finger: So shove it.
Um, yeah. Lets see how he does this time. That was played in September, don't forget. Nevertheless, Yoooooveeeeee is only one member of teh team. He can't win everything on his own. :P

we have already established that yuvi is not an FTB but you guys have the greatest FTB of them all jayawardane playing in your team.