Happy Birthday

It is a blessing that I existed in the same generation as Sachin Tendulkar, to witness a talent that has mesmerized the hearts and minds of people across the globe. It is difficult to comprehend what this man means to people, just as it is to comprehend a remarkable and unprecedented display of all round sportsmanship and skill that may remain unparalleled for eternity. Happy Birthday SRT! May you continue to reign supreme in the Cricketing world for many years to come!

It is a blessing that I existed in the same generation as Sachin Tendulkar, to witness a talent that has mesmerized the hearts and minds of people across the globe. It is difficult to comprehend what this man means to people, just as it is to comprehend a remarkable and unprecedented display of all round sportsmanship and skill that may remain unparalleled for eternity. Happy Birthday SRT! May you continue to reign supreme in the Cricketing world for many years to come!
Tendulkar votes democrat and is a fan of Colbert.
Guest Hiten.
I GET TO CELEBRATE HIS BIRTHDAY BEFORE ANY OF YOU :aetsch: :party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:
....but we have the last say :winky:B-> 15_sachin_tendulkar_2.jpg Happy birthday Tendlya saheb...making it 2-0 for Mumbai Indians :isalute:
Tendulkar votes democrat and is a fan of Colbert.
Keep your arguments out of this thread, if you want to debate, then open up a thread in the politics board. This is here to show appreciation for a great talent; it's not meant to display your utterly foolish intellect.
Keep your arguments out of this thread' date=' if you want to debate, then open up a thread in the politics board. This is here to show appreciation for a great talent; it's not meant to display your utterly foolish intellect.[/quote'] :D Mate, I just told you that Tendulkar is a friend of the Colbert Report show. How is that being foolish ?
Keep your arguments out of this thread' date=' if you want to debate, then open up a thread in the politics board. This is here to show appreciation for a great talent; it's not meant to display your utterly foolish intellect.[/quote'] I agree with this feller. :agree: