Who is to be blamed for KKR's loss against RR?

Freedom

I believe Dada should have stayed for 1 more ball and finished the innings off. I believe he should have sealed it and never should have given any breathing room for RR. Eventually KKR payed the price. Or is it Bad choice by McCullum to bowl Mendis at death over? Everybody knows that Batsman would just slog like there is no tomorrow and it becomes much easier for huge hitting guy like YKP to clear the ground and beat the daylight out of opponents under such condition. I would also like to say this is Bad captaincy. He should have thrown the ball to a speedster. Look what Warne did. He is a champion bowler and has bamboozled batsmen around the world. He still preferred to bowl a rookie. Your thoughts pls.

Instead of blaming I think YP stole the match away from KKR
I agree but it was a huge mistake of McCullum and Buchanan to send McCullum and Gayle in the Super Over .. I can guarantee that Dada would have hit at least one six if he was sent with Gayle .. When Dada was just hitting the ball so well five minutes ago he should have been sent in the final over too But I dont know who took the decision to get McCullum open the Super Over :hmmmm2:

Dada played well, but lets not overhype his innings and mix it with the emotions which everying is going through because he was dropped of his captaincy status. the reaction after that yashpal singh got out, showed he was pissed, but it was also an overreaction. He should have controlled and should have won the game for the team the next over. He missed it though and got out to the tornado. End of the fantastic innings it was nevertheless

Its all Buchanan's fault Why wasn't Dada sent in as one of the two batsman ahead of McCullum. McCullum's hasnt been in good form in this tournie and Dada had played well earlier. Also McCullum doesnt make decisions, Buchie does, McCullum is just a puppet.