Spectator's response to IPL cheeleaders in SA compared to India

ViruRulez

Guys notice the difference of how the Indian spectators reacted to IPL cheerleaders when it was held in India and how the South African spectators react to them there. Found the photo sometime back on the net and local Bangalore public's reaction to the cheerleaders looked so funny that I could not stop myself from posting. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: 213rkf5.png Bangalore guys react to BRC cheerleaders in India last year in IPL 1 102505.jpg South African people hardly looks at the BRC cheerleaders in South Africa this year. I cant stop laughing still :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

lol those guys must have really been famished..haha their reactions are priceless :haha: that too the guy at the back..blue striped shirt..lol his reaction is the most funniest..:cantstop:
Obviously' date=' the South Africans are gay.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical:

Indians are too polite not to appreciate beauty. We respect women. That's in our blood. So when a woman is putting her beauty on display' date=' its disrespect and rude not to stare in appreciation. South Africans are uncultured.[/quote'] Agreed :eyedance: