Have Veeru 'n Gauti lost their touch ?

ViruRulez

Guest gaurav_indian
Ok .. so you are saying that AB De Villiers and Gibbs are not saving it for T20 WC by performing here .. dont underestimate the SA team .. BTW what a lame theory :yawn2:
Jeez you cant smell the sarcasam can you? And you are calling my theory lame?When the thread you started is quite lame tbh.No player can perform in every match.I have seen people who change their opinions after every match.They just failed in 3 matches.This IPL isnt over.

Jeez you cant smell the sarcasam can you? And you are calling my theory lame?When the thread you started is quite lame tbh.No player can perform in every match.I have seen people who change their opinions after every match.They just failed in 3 matches.This IPL isnt over.
Its not about performing in every match or not .. it is about not learning from previous mistakes .. Veeru especially has not learned anything from his mistakes and is repeating the mistakes.. that is the main worry .. I am not worried about a failure or two but I am worried about repeating the same mistakes

who ever the batsman is, what ever the format of the game is, he has to play out a few balls and respect the opposition bowling and also play according to the situation. Cricket as they say is a game of glorious uncertainties.Great players like SRT and even attacking players like Gayle show the necessary judgment in shot selection.for some one blessed with so much talent and natural abilities,it is criminal for Sehwag to throw his wicket away like this time and again since the last few innings of NZ tour.I am more surprised that GG is getting out off casual shots, for some one who values his wicket so much and puts a price on it!i am sure some one will pay the price sooner or later in this tournament!

Dilli has been lucky that Dilshan and ABDV are in exceptional touch. Sehwag has been throwing it away even in NZ, and just continuing the same. Hit every ball for a 4 or 6 is what Sehwag is thinking (if he thinks at all) :giggle: Funny thing is if Sehwag takes a few overs to settle down and play calmly to begin with, he can be more dangerous than Dilshan or abdv.

Dilli has been lucky that Dilshan and ABDV are in exceptional touch. Sehwag has been throwing it away even in NZ, and just continuing the same. Hit every ball for a 4 or 6 is what Sehwag is thinking (if he thinks at all) :giggle: Funny thing is if Sehwag takes a few overs to settle down and play calmly to begin with, he can be more dangerous than Dilshan or abdv.
His IQ >>>>>> yours. :finger:

I agree ... If ABDV and Dilshan would not have performed consistently then DD might have lost most of the matches.. right now DD is too dependent on especially ABDV

what is this lucky and crap? These players are being paid to play.. There is a fantastic hitter in the form of David Warner who is not playing for Delhi because Dilshan and ABD are doing good. there is nothing like lucky and stuff.. By your logic Chennai is lucky that Hayden is scoring, otherwise Dhoni might call AR Rahman to Captain the side instead. DC is lucky that Gilchrist and Gibbs are playing. fineleg, your logic is as phacked up as you are.

what is this lucky and crap? They are players whoa re being played.. There is a fantastic hitter in the form of David Warner who is not playing for Delhi because Dilshan and ABD are doing good. there is nothing being lucky.. Chennai is lucky that Hayden is scoring, otherwise Dhoni might call AR Rahman to Captain the side instead. DC is lucky that Gilchrist and Gibbs are playing. fineleg, your logic is as phacked up as you are.
:hysterical::hysterical::giggle::giggle:

:hahaha: @ khota @khota: :yousuck: and Ticz - as though only Dilshan/ABD are earning and Sehwag is not paid a lot of money??? Bottomline is that he is letting the team down so far with his stubborn attitude of not learning from the mistakes. From IPL perspective this is good for other teams, but soon T20 World cup will be there, and hopefully he will rectify before then. So far Dilli is lucky that despite opener goof ups they are doing well, and yes CSK too is lucky that Hayden is scoring. With all stupidity of MSD's selections, anyway CSK will be out of the tournament soon.

Guest gaurav_indian
what is this lucky and crap? These players are being paid to play.. There is a fantastic hitter in the form of David Warner who is not playing for Delhi because Dilshan and ABD are doing good. there is nothing like lucky and stuff.. By your logic Chennai is lucky that Hayden is scoring, otherwise Dhoni might call AR Rahman to Captain the side instead. DC is lucky that Gilchrist and Gibbs are playing. fineleg, your logic is as phacked up as you are.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

As far as I can tell, most of our players seem jaded and seem to have no enthusiasm this time. Maybe they were thinking,, they'd get to play in India and enjoy IPL along with their families. Maybe, the workload is too much. It is mostly the players who have been on the road too long - Viru, Gauti, Dhoni

No team is certain rite now Ranjan. DC'S lucky might fade away soon when gibbs would start failinga nd gilly would score 30s and get out.. Theya re going to lose Fidel Edwards. I expect them to lose 3-4 games in a row soon.. DD even though they are the champions of 2009 IPL. They would still have hiccups, as they like playing around and with that they will lose few games here and there. Punjab - Can't really say anything about them. They will lose few, they will win few. Just like Delhi. Bombay - All depends on Jayasuray and Malinga. They badly these 2 lankans to Fire all the time. Tendulkar can make as many good pretty knocks of 50-60, it all goes down to that spell of malinga. Chennai - They will hve their time..
:giggle:

I take incredible offense that you're calling someone who's been India's MVP for the past 2 years an idiot. This coming from a f u c k i n g idiot who thinks it knows more cricket than Sachin and Steve Waugh combined together. You'd do well in the future to not insult anyone's thinking skills - considering you have NONE whatsoever.

finey' date=' thats a different luck.. Totally in different sense used by fineleg and by me.. may you get it..[/quote'] Why're you arguing or even talking to a fool who thinks that Sehwag has no brains, man? Leave the effer out of any discussions.

Guest gaurav_indian
I take incredible offense that you're calling someone who's been India's MVP for the past 2 years an idiot. This coming from a f u c k i n g idiot who thinks it knows more cricket than Sachin and Steve Waugh combined together. You'd do well in the future to not insult anyone's thinking skills - considering you have NONE whatsoever.
Why do you bother replying to plastic cricket fans?They are like chameleons.They hardly know what sehwag and others have done for india.:hatsoff:

Honestly I'd avoid watching Sehwag in IPL. Gilly mistimes a few so does Tendulkar but most of Sehwag's runs comes in mistimed slogs in Twenty20s. He far too good a batsman to bat like the way he does in IPL. Its like watching midget cricket. I'll avoid watching Sehwag and won't recommend any kid to watch Sehwag in IPL. If it's a ODI or a test match he would probably be the one I'd be rushing to watch.

to graphic: :finger: dont put words into my mouth he does not think when he plays outrageous shots. that does not mean i said he is an idiot. his temperament is in question, and not his intelligence. he needs to think abt the match situation and the type of field setting and ball before going for the broke. Anyway to graphic again and his boolsheet (lack of) knowledge abt what people are talking about :finger: