Welcome Chandni Chowkers to the List - Jakhas'd

Rajiv

abe Karthick ke g@@nd ke peeche kyun pare hue ho when he is at least doing the wicket keeping properly ... he has not played much international cricket too ... the openers should learn from their mistakes but you are covering them up ..Veeru is lagging as a captain but you will still support his captaincy but the only scapegoat to blame is Karthick
:orderorder: He is South Indian...

Rajan you being very anti-sehwag. His captaincy is decent. He will lift the cup because of his mastercalss captaincy.. and you woudl be in serious awe with him and you would hope that your kids would idolize sehwag..
:giggle::giggle:

aree.sablog mcgraah kar rahe hain but who will u drop Phoreign players dilshan nannes munnes bacche teri muthi mein kya hain katori dilli ka baap - AB
:cantstop: Following four firangis fould flay - McGrath Vettori AB Dilshan/Warner

:cantstop: Following four firangis fould flay - McGrath Vettori AB Dilshan/Warner
:two_thumbs_up: I agree .. this should be the four players .. you might bring back Nannes if McGrath does not bowl well in a couple of matches (though I dont think that is a possibility) .. a legend like McGrath on the bench is not acceptable IMO Warner can wait a game or two .. Dilshan is playing well now

I think its safe to assume Punjab supporter is auto Delhi Supporter and Vice-Versa? Paratha flies everywhere? I guess except Gambit, he seems to have no fun with Kings XI even with yuvi

saale tu to DD supporter hai be...kitna ghatiya kism ka aadmi hai be tu.:((
MI > DD > CSK > rest So MI ka first supporter hoon then DD .. dont worry I will back DD if they play well :winky: Anyways I am starting to like KXIP too .. this IPL is growing interesting and it is quite interesting with the points table completely open though the tournament is halfway through