CSK & BRC: book return tickets soon Boyzzzzz

Rajan

With deep regrets, I have realised that both my favourite teams would eventually miss out semi final spots along with KKR. Ray Jennings seems to be screwing BRC's chances and Dhoni is hell bent on blaming the bowlers alone for CSK's plight. Dhoni himself is a pale shadow of his destructive self. He shud at least own up for the team's losses.The less said about KKR & Buchannan's strategies, is better. DC MI DD are certainties for semi finals. Warne and Yusuf Pathan have rejuvenated RR with captaincy and individual brilliance. After Ravi Bopara leaves, the lefties-Yuvi, Karan Goel, Sanga,Irfan have to step up for KXIP in the race for semi final with RR. so, CSK, BRC, KKR (after Gayle leaves they may even end up at last place) would be the big hype but bad failures of IPL 2. sad, sad.

No team is certain rite now Ranjan. DC'S lucky might fade away soon when gibbs would start failinga nd gilly would score 30s and get out.. Theya re going to lose Fidel Edwards. I expect them to lose 3-4 games in a row soon.. DD even though they are the champions of 2009 IPL. They would still have hiccups, as they like playing around and with that they will lose few games here and there. Punjab - Can't really say anything about them. They will lose few, they will win few. Just like Delhi. Bombay - All depends on Jayasuray and Malinga. They badly these 2 lankans to Fire all the time. Tendulkar can make as many good pretty knocks of 50-60, it all goes down to that spell of malinga. Chennai - They will hve their time..

No team is certain rite now Ranjan. DC'S lucky might fade away soon when gibbs would start failinga nd gilly would score 30s and get out.. Theya re going to lose Fidel Edwards. I expect them to lose 3-4 games in a row soon.. DD even though they are the champions of 2009 IPL. They would still have hiccups, as they like playing around and with that they will lose few games here and there. Punjab - Can't really say anything about them. They will lose few, they will win few. Just like Delhi. Bombay - All depends on Jayasuray and Malinga. They badly these 2 lankans to Fire all the time. Tendulkar can make as many good pretty knocks of 50-60, it all goes down to that spell of malinga. Chennai - They will hve their time..
1 million $ICF on DC,DD,MI reaching semi finals. any takers?

BRC book the return flights before booking the onward tickets so it's all good. I think they will book their return tickets with Air Malaysia or something, they will not feel secure to travel in Kingfisher Airlines otherwise the players may feel they will be dumped in Indian ocean literally :haha: CSK should be able to fight back as long as Dhoni doesn't bat at no.4 and starts taking a bit of blame rather than always looking for an excuse or accusing other players (such as bowlers). A team like CSK shouldn't really be losing this frequently. I for one cannot reason why they have been losing consistently despite having the services of some of the best players in the sport.

With deep regrets, I have realised that both my favourite teams would eventually miss out semi final spots along with KKR. Ray Jennings seems to be screwing BRC's chances and Dhoni is hell bent on blaming the bowlers alone for CSK's plight. Dhoni himself is a pale shadow of his destructive self. He shud at least own up for the team's losses.The less said about KKR & Buchannan's strategies, is better. DC MI DD are certainties for semi finals. Warne and Yusuf Pathan have rejuvenated RR with captaincy and individual brilliance. After Ravi Bopara leaves, the lefties-Yuvi, Karan Goel, Sanga,Irfan have to step up for KXIP in the race for semi final with RR. so, CSK, BRC, KKR (after Gayle leaves they may even end up at last place) would be the big hype but bad failures of IPL 2. sad, sad.
When was BRC a big hype ever??

Wouldn't write-off CSK just yet. Next 3 games will be crucial for them and Punjab. Dhoni is a shrewd captain and I'm sure will bring Ntini for Morkel next game. The way I see it DC & Mumbai are in. DD, RR , CSK & KXIP will battle it out as it's way too early for these to be a shoe-in.

A lot of ppl have faith in CSK.Infact more than CSK fans like me. I've written them off esp with Dhoni not getting why they have failed so far. Accepting the failure is the 1st step of recovery but when Dhoni blindly thinks that the only problem currently are the bowlers in the last few overs, i have no hope.

A lot of ppl have faith in CSK.Infact more than CSK fans like me. I've written them off esp with Dhoni not getting why they have failed so far. Accepting the failure is the 1st step of recovery but when Dhoni blindly thinks that the only problem currently are the bowlers in the last few overs, i have no hope.
CSK never gave more than 160... its a stupid excuse blaming bowlers for last few overs...i think its more to do with their Middle Order line-up than bowling... After Raina, they dont have many players who can play above 125 SR......if CSK wanna succed, Dhoni has to return to his pre 2007 days when he used to scare the cr@p out of his opposition through his aggressive batting.....

It's foolish to write CSK off yet. I think the way I see is DD' date=' CSK, RR, MI and KXI will fight for remaining 3 spots :--D[/quote'] i still don't accept DC as definite finalist. I see MI as the only definite finalist till now. the remaining 3 spots are up for grabs. but kkr and brc gotta go (like last year).:haha::haha:

I think CSK still have a chance. Essentially they are a decent side despite the sledging I give them. They are batting well and a few tweaks in the bowling attack could once again make them contenders for the SF spot.
the main problem is not accepting their shortcomings in strategy.No way can Badri score big shots if he comes so low in the batting order. he is a waste in the slog with out getting his eye in. Ashwin is a tall bloke, gets decent bounce and a decent off spinner and a capable bat. he is ignored by Dhoni on spinner friendly tracks too in favour of Joginder sharma. Ntini is perhaps the most experienced seamer in this IPL on SA tracks, he is still out of the team.Balaji too shud be dropped. he cant contain during first 6 overs. Mvijay shud open with Hyden. he can handle pace decently and can score big against spinners. they shud play Hayden, Oram, Murali and Ntini as overseas pros. M.Vijay,Dhoni,Raina,Gony,Ashwin,shud play all matches. they shud recall Vidyut if he had been sent back.he is a very useful left arm spinner and did well as an opening bat last time.he bats very well in lower order too. Jakati is a good attacking option and shud be tried out. the sooner these guys in team management sort out their strategy, the better. otherwise CSK is gone.