LOL@Queens XI Unfunjab

Gambit

i'm proud of the fight Kings XI put yesterday.How may teams would have got so close to the total.Chennai are lucky they win the toss n bat first.all their wins have been first.they struggle while playing second n will be found out.yuvi made a mistake by not giving abdulla another over n giving to VRV n that cost us. anyway best thing is that Both Dhoni n Yuvraj have found form n looking good for T20.Now if Sehwag fires too it'll be gr8

i'm proud of the fight Kings XI put yesterday.How may teams would have got so close to the total.Chennai are lucky they win the toss n bat first.all their wins have been first.they struggle while playing second n will be found out.yuvi made a mistake by not giving abdulla another over n giving to VRV n that cost us.
so Chennai won batting second too. let us see who makes it to semi finals easily! I am not ruling out K XI P. but they will end up with lesser points than CSK.:--D

so Chennai won batting second too. let us see who makes it to semi finals easily! I am not ruling out K XI P. but they will end up with lesser points than CSK.:--D
mabe they will.but dont forget our first two match were a joke.they were considerably reduced by rain.but CSK got one point from rain-abandoned game. about chasing,i was talking about chasing a considerable score in excess of 150 like:kxip: chased down 169