LOL@Queens XI Unfunjab

Gambit

Thread rejected! No one can match the Mumbai Indians in the art of choking. In fact, they’re so good at it, they can even start gloating bout it. :rotfl:
:cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop:

Thread rejected! No one can match the Mumbai Indians in the art of choking. In fact, they’re so good at it, they can even start gloating bout it. :rotfl:
Yes - I was going to say - we can snatch the trophy away with both hands. Gawd - queens XI is not topping there as well. :hehe:

You guys should stop talking crap about choke all the time. Punjab and Bangalore are two teams who were down and totally screwed early in the table but came back and won all their last knockout games. Punjab lost just today, but they did pretty well to reach here after the position they were in before. Only Punjab and Bangalore fans might know how tuff it was to reach this far.

You guys should stop talking crap about chole all the time. Punjab and Bangalore are two teams who were down and totally screwed early in the table but came back and won all their last knockout games. Punjab lost just today, but they did pretty well to reach here after the position they were in before. Only Punjab and Bangalore fans might know how tuff it was to reach this far.
:isalute:

:kxip: beats the **** out of dhakkans twice in a row.....:kxip: :kxip: :kxip:....chennai is pooping in their pants...gayden already thinking of consequences of getting out for a big duck off an overrated bowler's ball......Badri thinking if playing cricket instead of catching fish off marina beach was a good idea afterall ?
all those" Pun Job" Poopers supporters must have understood very clearly by now that CSK is way better than they can ever hope their team to be! all those empty talk looks sooooo foolish now.tell me ,can a team, which could not defeat another team in 5 head to head matches, claim it is better than the opponent? what a warped logic cud that be? i am still waiting for those list of excuses for consistently losing to Chennai Super kings. Another list for not making the semi finals.yet Another list for justifying despite all this, how" Pun Job" Poopers are better than CSK in Ipl, despite ending up with fewer points! that wud justifiably earn them at least the laughing stock of the competition tag! I am soooooooooooo very happy that it was CSK which dealt that crippling blow to PunJob Poopers XI with an under strength team! lost a 120 chase by 24 runs:hysterical: did not Dethey can serve to be in semi finals at all.:finger: (if any one feels CSK supporters are overdoing it, plz read through the full thread to find out the great 'humility' shown by Poopers Team . till then no advise please.)