LOL@Queens XI Unfunjab

Gambit

It seems like yesterday's loss REALLY HURT the Bambiwoods :hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical: And the haters have started to read the points table from the bottom :hysterical: Mental DISINTEGRATION to the max
true bruv...these guys are mentally upset An advise for you guys as they say in Mumbai , " thanda pani peene ka,Punjab aur Delhi se harne ka,baki teamo se jeetne ka,khush rehne ka & ...no *****-Siapa !!!" Okkkkkkkk...learn 2 behave like Sachin,not like sore loser Gavaskar

Guest Hiten.
wat a win that was.3 wins in a row n some posters were calling us a minnow,how stupid they look now?:hysterical: we'll only get stronger with Lee n Sree back.so watch out
saaale srt ka supporter hoke....KXI is your first priority :omg:

saaale srt ka supporter hoke....KXI is your first priority :omg:
first my team then god. i want SRT to thrash every team except Kings XI.Kings XI v MI is the final i dream of

Guest Hiten.
first my team then god. i want SRT to thrash every team except Kings XI.Kings XI v MI is the final i dream of
you sir have failed in worshipping :mad: :finger:

you sir have failed in worshipping :mad: :finger:
are u mumbaikar?itsa very hard for non mumbaikars(even if they r SRT fans) to wish for their team loss just bcoz Sachin is playing in the opposition