Dhoni's sad record

bunny

On A.Morkel's home ground he should have been sent higher up the order before dhoni. Given that csk captain is not in good form for clean hitting, i hope next match he sends A.Morkel before him. And, PaPa and Jogi are the worst for CSK - thankfully, Jogi did not play today!

one swallow doesnt make a summer. Anyway' date=' he is one of the most selfish captains. Promoting himself over Raina.:giggle:[/quote'] Thats such a loser post. IF you have followed Indian team over past year or so, EVERY single ****ing time he promoted himself, he did the job.

one swallow doesnt make a summer. Anyway' date=' he is one of the most selfish captains. Promoting himself over Raina.:giggle:[/quote'] exactly i tot so.. if he promotes Albie in the next match, then fair play to him.. if he doesnt then hes a very selfish captain lookin for attention

Thats such a loser post. IF you have followed Indian team over past year or so' date=' EVERY single ****ing time he promoted himself, he did the job.[/quote'] tell me this...you are the captain? Your team is at 60/1 and you have to choose between an in-form Raina or MSD. Who would you send?

tell me this...you are the captain? Your team is at 60/1 and you have to choose between an in-form Raina or MSD. Who would you send?
well i see a point in dhoni promoting himself.. maybe he thinks tht he needs more time to middle the ball n get into form.. and he did tht today... hats off to him.. but he shud be fair to others aswell.. n he shud promote albie in the next match.. can he do tht? will he do that?

well i see a point in dhoni promoting himself.. maybe he thinks tht he needs more time to middle the ball n get into form.. and he did tht today... hats off to him.. but he shud be fair to others aswell.. n he shud promote albie in the next match.. can he do tht? will he do that?
I see you like soap operas. :giggle:

zubin ur alrite man, ur a straight shooter, hatsoff to you too. But, there are some hate-driven posters here who rejoice at the smallest hint of a bad patch for the national captain.

tell me this...you are the captain? Your team is at 60/1 and you have to choose between an in-form Raina or MSD. Who would you send?
Wherever Raina comes in, he'll make runs, and he'll make them quickly. I'd rather choose Dhoni to come up and spend some time in the middle, and have 2 inform players than one, right ? And he was able to keep the scorecard ticking while making runs and Raina was blasting away at the other end. Selfish captain or smart captain?

Wherever Raina comes in, he'll make runs, and he'll make them quickly. I'd rather choose Dhoni to come up and spend some time in the middle, and have 2 inform players than one, right ? And he was able to keep the scorecard ticking while making runs and Raina was blasting away at the other end. Selfish captain or smart captain?
Simply put if Raina had come earlier he could have played more balls and contributed more... and if he wanted someone to stabilize, why didnt he send Badri, then?

Simply put if Raina had come earlier he could have played more balls and contributed more... and if he wanted someone to stabilize' date=' why didnt he send Badri, then?[/quote'] Because Badri << Dhoni when it comes to hitting the ball long and hard - irrespective of form. MSD needed to and wanted to get in form by spending more time in the middle.

Thats such a loser post. IF you have followed Indian team over past year or so' date=' EVERY single ****ing time he promoted himself, he did the job.[/quote'] Wait.. but Dhoni doesn't suck if we take that into consideration. We want him to be selfish right? He sucks. He should be dropped and sent off to Himachal Pradesh. Lets make Dinesh Karthik captain.