BRC management reading amits posts on ICF

amits

i should be made 1 of the mods on icf soon :D icf does need a pure indian mod :protest:
Gambit is pure. Morris is presently in India and therefore pure. We have two pure Indian mods. You're not wanted. Meanwhile, expect a warning for keyboard misuse. Spelling India with a small 'i' is indirectly insulting India. You should be ashamed. (As for the subject title, if BRC management was reading all of amits' posts, I'm sure they'd feel like buying a gun somewhere cheap in Jo'burg and putting it to their heads. Would lessen the pain of such stupidity on their brain cells.)

Meanwhile, expect a warning for keyboard misuse. Spelling India with a small 'i' is indirectly insulting India. You should be ashamed.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Gambit is pure. Morris is presently in India and therefore pure. We have two pure Indian mods. You're not wanted. Meanwhile, expect a warning for keyboard misuse. Spelling India with a small 'i' is indirectly insulting India. You should be ashamed. (As for the subject title, if BRC management was reading all of amits' posts, I'm sure they'd feel like buying a gun somewhere cheap in Jo'burg and putting it to their heads. Would lessen the pain of such stupidity on their brain cells.)
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: