Despite chennai guy helping Doozydevils, its muaaahhaaahhaa

fineleg

Yes' date=' there are fewer people probably in the forum to support south teams (one reason why MM had to [b']garner support in his now famous post :D). One example is Mods stated there is no one who can understand southern languages in their team (well, maybe graphic is an exception these days). Shows that muaaaahaa thread for supporting CSK may not get so much support, as something for delhi or punjab or esp. Bombay. # of posts will obviously be lesser.
Population of Delhi

Now WTF do people throw stones at each other here? Easy guys. IPL should be enjoyed by all and let us see who are we able to unearth for team India this season rather than making fun of a team! BTW does anybody see any useful ODI batsman or bowler who can be a good bench strength or even cut our ODI team? I for one don't see any potential this year
Raina will cement his place in the ODI team ahead of Rohit Sharma:dance:

Raina will cement his place in the ODI team ahead of Rohit Sharma:dance:
I thought raina was anyway there in our final 11 right? rohit sharma has not been on runs recently until this IPL. He seems to be doing good now though. May be this kid needs bouncy tracks. who knows :two_thumbs_up:

I thought raina was anyway there in our final 11 right? rohit sharma has not been on runs recently until this IPL. He seems to be doing good now though. May be this kid needs bouncy tracks. who knows :two_thumbs_up:
He did well in the last IPL too- RS I mean; that is the only one where he does well it seems

The last time Dilli played us, they got lucky. We effed up our chase big-time. This time, justice has been served! :csk: As Rajni said in Padayappa, Oru tharava daan thavarum.. :bandit: Remarkably, Dilli is one of the few teams which has actually gotten progressively worse as the tournament has progressed. From being sure-shot semi-finalists, they're now staring relegation in its ugly face. :laugh:

The last time Dilli played us, they got lucky. We effed up our chase big-time. This time, justice has been served! :csk: As Rajni said in Padayappa, Oru tharava daan thavarum.. :bandit: Remarkably, Dilli is one of the few teams which has actually gotten progressively worse as the tournament has progressed. From being sure-shot semi-finalists, they're now staring relegation in its ugly face. :laugh:
:dance: Go CSK!