Atul Sharma exclusive interview and pics in June issue of Spin magazine

Alright, I havent read it yet, but just spoke to my cousin who read it Some points (will give more once I read it) - Lalit Modi saw a video of him, called him over to SA and see how he is - They were unsure about his action and got him checked, came out good - He bowled against Watson, who said he was good and RR signed him up - He says he doesn't want to be a bowler who bowls 100mph just once, he wants to hit it consistently :D
heres the preview of the interview: http://www.spincricket.com/2009/05/08/atul-sharma-speaks/
Can you PM me the scans then?:winky:
No. Everyone will be wanting them then and then I might as well have posted it on the forum. Sorry, I'm not budging on this. I respect the job that Spin does and don't wish to undermine it.
Says who? The edition which comes out in May is called June and so on. That is just how it works. I have a copy but don't want to risk copyright by posting scans on a public forum.
I did not know that. thanks for clarifying.

Clarifying a few points He says there have been bowlers like Akthar, Tait who have hit 100mph and not done it again, there must have been something that went right for them those deliveries and he wants to be able to get that something right more often. He says he may not hit 100 straight away, but will at one point but he'll like to consistently in the high 90s. Also he spent time in Joburg while being injured, but "he will continue on his amazing journey" from 1st week of may when he joined RR at their base camp From the interview, things sound very promising