IPL Spreadbet League - Closing Ceremony !

goose

The front page has been fully updated ! Be sure to check out the Market Summary, and if you have time my maths ! Mods - might be worth keeping the sticky status for a few days while players get a chance to see/post comments. Thx for your support ! G.

goose, it was real fun to play the spread bets especially the final day was awesome.Looking forward to lock horns in the T20 WC.:nice: BTW Rajiv, can we convert these into ICF$, maybe all those who finished in -ve can be discarded this time. Wat do you say?

goose, it was real fun to play the spread bets especially the final day was awesome.Looking forward to lock horns in the T20 WC.:nice: BTW Rajiv, can we convert these into ICF$, maybe all those who finished in -ve can be discarded this time. Wat do you say?
u always thought it was ICF$:(( Do it Rajiv:dance:

So how do we do this? ' date=' who pays who[/quote'] i suggest that goose gets $$$ from :emc: (even though he's in the negative) for running this thing since he doesn't have much money! :two_thumbs_up: TOTAL WINNINGS: $50 080 500 TOTAL LOSS (minus goose): $24 303 000 :emc: pays goose $50 million losers pay goose their amount (totaling $24.xx million) goose pays winners their amount (totaling, $50.xx million) goose keeps the rest.............for this time. :dontknow: (i get paid $100 billion for suggesting this)